Ethan Galbraith was unlucky to be on the losing team for Doncaster Rovers this weekend.
The Manchester United loanee created an impressive goal for his side with a crossfield pass.
Galbraith’s incisive ball picked out teammate Jordy Hiwula inside the penalty box, who was able to score and give his side the lead early in the second half.
Unfortunately his side could not hold on and Plymouth went on to win 2-1 thanks to an injury time penalty.
You can watch Galbraith’s assist below…
How is Galbraith getting on at Doncaster?
This was the midfielder’s first assist for his loan side and his first in senior football.
Galbraith, 20, has done a fine job since joining Rovers on loan for the season, establishing himself as a weekly starter.
The problem for the Northern Irishman is that Doncaster are simply not a very good team right now.
They sit bottom of League One in 24th place with just one win from eight games.
The win came a week earlier and the good news is that Doncaster have at least been competitive over the past fortnight.
Galbraith created two chances in the 90 minutes and had one shot at goal. He also won two free-kicks.
This season is all about building experience for the youngster as he adjusts to playing first team football. Galbraith is now demonstrating that he is a player who can have a positive impact at this level.
A few more assists and a handful of goals would be nice too as the season goes on, and he will return to United next summer in a stronger position than when he left.
- Hargreaves praises 'really sharp' Manchester United youngster who could start for Rangnick this weekend
- 4 Manchester United players who will regret disappointing performances v Young Boys
- 'Love him', 'Class'… Some Manchester United fans react to teenager's performance v Young Boys
- Manchester United youngster matches Carlos Tevez achievement and best is yet to come
- Zidane Iqbal and Charlie Savage send messages after making Manchester United debut
- 'I'm truly sorry'… Amad sends apology to Manchester United supporters
- 'Absolutely incredible'… Some Manchester United fans react to star's 'world class' performance against Young Boys
- Manchester United's 3 best players against Young Boys
- Robbie Savage's reaction as son Charlie comes on to make Manchester United debut