Manchester United let a lead slip against Everton to draw the game 1-1.
It is yet another poor result for United, who lost 1-0 to Aston Villa at home last week.
United have now won just two of the last six matches in all competitions.
Here is a look at three under performers from the 1-1 draw…
Everton’s goal was far too easy. The Brazilian was bundled off the ball twice in the lead up to the Toffees’ equaliser.
Fred’s lack of power was exposed in this sequence of play and it was not the first time this season.
While he showed some bite in midfield at other moments, he is too often a liability.
United need better in his position and his performance did nothing to dissuade the view that the midfielder is a squad player at best.
For a defender so accomplished, Luke Shaw’s role in Everton’s equaliser from schoolboy defending.
Shaw abandoned his man at the far post to go and ball chase and cover for Victor Lindelof when the Swede didn’t need him.
The left-back got nowhere near the ball and left Andros Townsend in space to pick his spot and score.
It was a bemusing piece of play from Shaw, showing a lack of discipline and defensive sense.
United’s entire defence must shoulder some blame for an appalling home record.
The club have now conceded a goal in the last nine consecutive home matches at Old Trafford.
This is the worst record for 50 years. It’s an unacceptable run without a clean sheet which is showing no sign of improving.
United lack concentration at key moments and even with Harry Maguire missing, it is worth remembering the captain has played in several of those fixtures.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs to find a way to put this right, quickly.
The defence needs better protection from midfield, but considering the investment in the side, the outcome is not good enough.
- Rangnick should reward talented Manchester United youngster after eye-catching display
- Manchester United would be foolish not to pursue signing 'unplayable' £135m man on a free transfer
- 'Never give up': Manchester United players react as ex-teammate makes return after 321 days injured
- 4 Chances Created: Manchester United loan midfielder makes another case for recall
- 'Will be a club captain'… Some fans react to Manchester United loanee's 'outstanding' performance and interview
- 'Need time on the grass': Manager provides update on Manchester United loanee
- Report: Manchester United ace turns down loan move to Premier League side
- BBC pundits claim 'quality' Manchester United player 'stepped up' against Aston Villa
- 'Frustrated' Manchester United ace sends message to fans after Aston Villa draw