Manchester United have released pictures from Tuesday’s training session ahead of this week’s Europa League semi-finals.
United have a nearly fully fit squad to choose from, with Anthony Martial and Phil Jones the main absentees.
Young talent Amad Diallo featured, after an impressive showing for the under-23s on Friday night in which he scored a free-kick in a 4-2 win against Chelsea.
Shola Shoretire was also involved in that game and scored twice, and he featured in today’s session, along with Anthony Elanga. Hannibal is ineligible for the competition.
Marcus Rashford was not pictured, with the club website reporting he ‘being treated carefully due to an ankle problem’, but hopes to feature as a starter.
Rashford missed training last week and yet still started in Sunday’s match away at Leeds.
Paul Pogba, Fred, Alex Telles, Juan Mata, Victor Lindelof and Bruno Fernandes were among the players pictured.
United are at home for the first leg, with the second leg of the tie taking place next week.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer also has a match to prepare for at home to Liverpool in the Premier League in between.
- Luke Shaw is the strongest player in the England squad, says Three Lions teammate
- Paul Pogba blames the heat for France’s disappointing Euro 2020 performance against Hungary
- Academy talent Johan Guadagno doing extra training in off-season
- Dan James helps Wales reach last 16 at Euro 2020
- PSG pushing to beat Manchester United in Varane race
- United’s latest bid for Sancho verified but not approved
- McTominay better than Rice says ex United star
- Jadon Sancho to Manchester United: Moving forward?
- Dean Henderson now has perfect chance to reinforce his Manchester United position
- Former Leeds fan favourite spotted wearing Manchester United shirt
- Three reasons Manchester United should avoid Sergio Ramos signing