Cristiano Ronaldo is back with the Portugal squad preparing for this October’s international fixtures.
The record all time international goalscorer is looking to add to his incredible tally of 111 goals for his country.
Ronaldo was pictured grinning and looking a lot happier than when he left the pitch at Old Trafford on Saturday after Manchester United’s draw with Everton.
It’s good to see Ronaldo smiling again after the weekend. There has been an almighty furore over the fact he was left out for the Toffees game, with media commentators seizing the opportunity to take jabs at United over a perceived self-inflicted blow.
But United were winning that game 1-0 when Ronaldo came on, so the moans about him being left out fall pretty flat.
Ronaldo is now with Portugal for two matches in which he will expect to add to his goal count.
Portugal take on Qatar in a friendly on Saturday at 8.15pm before hosting Luxembourg in a World Cup qualifier the following Tuesday at 7.45pm.
Several of Ronaldo’s United teammates were pictured at Carrington on Tuesday, including Marcus Rashford, Donny van de Beek, and Mason Greenwood.
- Photos: Manchester United release first images of Rangnick in training at Carrington
- Carrick's comments on Fernandes show why Manchester United need a stern manager like Rangnick
- Manchester United loanee preparing to take on 'quality' former Premier League player
- Raphael Varane shares his reaction to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United exit interview
- Record breaking wonderkid suddenly needs fresh Manchester United start under Ralf Rangnick
- Some Manchester United fans react to Ralf Rangnick's first press conference
- Manchester United could sign a complete midfielder who is still getting better
- Jadon Sancho develops partnership with United player nobody expected
- Report provides expected Manchester United return date for Raphael Varane