Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood pictured training along with academy talents
Manchester United have several stars away on international duty right now – but not all of them.
A number of big names remain at Old Trafford for various reasons, including key attackers Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood.
Rashford is stepping up his recovery from injury while Greenwood was held back from the England set up once again.
Also remaining was Victor Lindelof, who is staying back in England for now despite his role as Sweden captain – because his wife is expecting a baby.
Lindelof still found time to train with his teammates, which included veterans Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic and Alex Telles.
Midfielder Donny van de Beek also seemed in good spirits despite missing out on the Dutch squad for the second international break in succession.
Dean Henderson, Amad, and Phil Jones were among the players involved in the session as they each stepped up their respective returns to full fitness.
Young stars involved too
The international break often gives youngsters a chance to step up to train with the first team and a handful were involved once again.
Defender Bjorn Hardley was seen in the picture above with Nemanja Matic and Juan Mata.
Charlie Wellens and Alvaro Fernandez were also seen taking part in the session.
- 'He can completely destroy an opponent': Ten Hag's £14.4m Ajax star raves about former Manchester United boss
- Manchester United XI that could leave this summer, including two France internationals
- 20-year-old Manchester United talent compared to De Ligt could be big winner under Ten Hag
- Ralf Rangnick gets triple injury boost ahead of final game as Manchester United manager
- Brazilian press report Antony is keen to leave Ajax, Manchester United make 'concrete proposal'