The 15 teams Manchester United can land in the Europa League draw and when it takes place
The 15 teams Manchester United can draw in the next round of the Europa League have all been decided.
AC Milan, Rangers, Tottenham, Arsenal, Villarreal, Molde, Shakhtar Donetsk, Young Boys, Granada, Roma, Olympiakos, Slavia Prague, Dinamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kiev, and Ajax.
There are no restrictions on the draw in terms of seeding or countries, meaning anybody can draw anyone.
Leicester lost to Slavia Prague, meaning there are only two Premier League clubs United could draw, Tottenham and Arsenal.
Meanwhile there is the prospect of a Battle of Britain clash with Steven Gerrard’s Rangers.
AC Milan and Roma are big names, and United could come up against loanee Diogo Dalot if we get Milan, who would be eligible to play.
Granada upset Napoli to knock them out and they are one of just two Spanish sides remaining, along with Villarreal.
A return to former club Molde would be attractive for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, while Donny van de Beek may find it odd going up against Ajax.
The draw will take place around 12pm on Friday (25/2) and be shown live in the UK on BT Sport.
United qualified earlier tonight after a goalless draw against Real Sociedad, which meant a 4-0 aggregate victory.
- Glazers will sell Manchester United for right price, says Michael Knighton, who calls for talks with Ratcliffe over investment
- 'Unreal', 'Absolute player'… Teammates react as 21-year-old Manchester United talent's loan spell ends
- 5 Darwin Nunez alternatives for Manchester United, including award-winning 34-goal forward
- 7 Argentina players who have played for Manchester United including a now 38-year-old free agent
- Ten Hag eyeing £25 million move for Ajax's player of the season
- 5 alternatives to Frenkie de Jong for Manchester United, one is free, another is the PL's top bargain
- Manchester United target Antony could leave Ajax this summer, admits Daley Blind
- 19-year-old defensive midfielder thrilled to join Cristiano Ronaldo in Manchester United training
- 'He can completely destroy an opponent': Ten Hag's £14.4m Ajax star raves about former Manchester United boss
- Manchester United XI that could leave this summer, including two France internationals