Paul Pogba and Jadon Sancho have joined forces… for a new advert.
The Manchester United midfielder stars in a new advertisement for Pepsi alongside Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
As part of his promotional work, Pogba sent a cheeky message to Sancho, which read, ‘finally on the same team’, alluding to two years of ongoing transfer rumours.
Sancho was strongly linked to United last summer, but Borussia Dortmund’s asking price of £108 million [Mail] was ultimately too high.
After a slow start to the season Sancho has picked up and this weekend he provided his 50th career Bundesliga assist, at just the age of 20.
With United struggling to break top teams down, having a player of Sancho’s calibre in attack would be a big help.
Borussia Dortmund sit outside Germany’s Champions League qualification spots and so could end up having to cash in this summer.
Whether Pogba will still be at United to team up with him, is another matter.
The Frenchman’s contract is winding down and he has yet to commit to a new deal.
Perhaps an ambitious statement to bring Sancho to Old Trafford and might convince him, so they can team up for real…
- Connor McGregor says he wants to buy Manchester United, what is his net worth?
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game
- Manchester United a rebel with a self-serving cause as FIFA join fight against Super League