Manchester United travel to Turkey in midweek to face Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League.
A victory will put United clear on nine points from the three opening group stage games.
United can’t underestimate the home side, even though they are winless from their opening two matches.
Even so, it is important United use the squad and make changes, bringing in players who need the game time.
Here is a look at four players who United have to start against Istanbul…
Fantastic in Paris, Axel Tuanzebe has had to bide his time since and wait for his next opportunity.
To be fair to Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof, neither defender have since given Ole Gunnar Solskjaer any reason to drop them.
This week though is a good opportunity for United to bring Tuanzebe in and get him another 90 minutes before the international break.
Tuanzebe has shown he is good enough and is unlikely to let United down in a big spot.
This is the type of game in which Juan Mata can thrive, and has done in the past.
The Spaniard has played well whenever given the chance in 2020 and is far too under-utilised by United.
Like Tuanzebe, he probably faces being benched away at Everton, so this game is a good opportunity to start him and let him show once again what he is capable of.
Mata has the experience in European away games which can help United out here. The last one he started in was a 5-0 win away at LASK.
United now need to see what we have with Edinson Cavani. Substitute appearances are not enough.
The Uruguayan needs a chance to establish himself as a starting option in the Premier League.
More so than Tuanzebe and Mata, Cavani has a decent chance of playing himself into the line up to face Everton.
Like Mata, he has the Champions League experience to really do some damage.
Donny van de Beek
Donny van de Beek has more than stated his case to be a starter for Manchester United at this point.
With Bruno Fernandes displaying inconsistent form, the scene is set for Van de Beek to come in.
The Dutchman has performed strongly whenever given an opportunity.
He should start this game and probably next weekend at Everton too.
- Brandon Williams will fancy his chances of rare game time for United tonight
- What channel is the Man Utd v Granada Europa League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Manchester United’s TikTok account releases light-hearted Cavani video after Tottenham controversy
- It’s easy to see why Harry Kane is reportedly interested in signing for Manchester United
- Phil Jones pictured training for first time in 2021
- Harry Maguire names United’s strongest player and most talented
- Solskjaer says Bailly will definitely not face Granada
- Hannibal Mejbri ineligible for Manchester United Europa League call-up
- United loanee Laird endures tough night in 4-0 defeat