Confirmed Manchester United line-up v AC Milan
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting line-up against AC Milan. It is an unchanged team from the side which beat West Ham at the weekend.
Starting XI: Henderson, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, Wan-Bissaka, Fred, McTominay, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, James
Substitutes: De Gea, Grant, Telles, Tuanzebe, Williams, Amad, Matic, Pogba, Van de Beek
The tie is poised at 1-1 after the first leg at Old Trafford.
Amad Diallo scored United’s goal before Milan netted an injury time equaliser through Simon Kjaer.
This means United would be eliminated if the score is 0-0 due to Milan’s away goal.
A 1-1 draw would see extra-time and possibly penalties, so we could be in for a long evening.
- Report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United teammate ruled out injured v Crystal Palace
- Report: Paul Pogba has decided his next club, final details being sorted on three-year contract
- 9 players who represented both Manchester United and Barcelona amid Dest links; including French World Cup winner
- Manchester United man whose contract expires this summer says he could stay to play under ten Hag
- De Gea and McTominay lead reaction as Manchester United goalkeeper celebrates reaching Wembley
- Rangnick says 17-year-old Manchester United wonderkid faces battle to play v Palace
- Rangnick's final XI: Predicted 4-3-3 Manchester United line-up v Crystal Palace: 4 changes
- 'He can do everything'… Manchester United target can succeed where Red Devils star has struggled
- Dortmund sacking shows Manchester United have landed a real coup
- Rangnick says Manchester United star will miss training tomorrow and may not play vs Palace