Cristiano Ronaldo has been pictured in training for Manchester United ahead of the weekend.
Ronaldo and Manchester United are preparing to take on West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Portuguese forward shared images from the training session on his Instagram page.
United’s opponents West Ham are in action tonight in Croatia in the Europa League, giving Ronaldo and co. extra preparation time.
Ronaldo has been quiet on social media since posting after United’s defeat on Tuesday night.
Two rejoin main group
Two Manchester United players have rejoined the main group for training, the club website confirmed.
Scott McTominay and Alex Telles are now back in full training, having both been pictured back at Carrington a week ago.
Both players are more likely to be targeting the Carabao Cup match next week as a comeback rather than this weekend.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told his press conference earlier today that Edinson Cavani is not yet ready to rejoin training.
Solskjaer hopes to have Cavani available from Monday, and he could be involved against the Hammers at Old Trafford on Wednesday night, on a night where Ronaldo may get a rest.
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata
- Marcus Rashford return could help Luke Shaw rediscover best form
- Tielemans dominated United and showed Solskjaer what he needs and lacks
- Bruno Fernandes made most key passes in the Premier League at weekend
- Manchester United’s players ‘lack grit’ says BBC pundit
- Kobbie Mainoo scores incredible solo goal for England under-17s
- Josip Ilicic hits form at worst possible time for Manchester United
- Ethan Laird impresses with another dazzling loan performance
- Paul Pogba fighting for his place despite his call to improve