Alex Telles and Scott McTominay have both returned to training after a spell on the sidelines with injury.
Telles got injured early on in pre-season after the first game against Derby County.
Now he has been pictured after returning to Carrington.
McTominay was also pictured back at Carrington after a brief spell out.
McTominay had a minor groin operation and missed United’s game against Wolves and the subsequent international fixtures for Scotland.
Both Telles and McTominay will hope to be involved in United’s squad this weekend to face Newcastle.
Also in training
Fred was also in training, pictured with Hannibal, after a holiday in Croatia with his family.
Edinson Cavani was in training too, along with Donny van de Beek, who looked very happy in this picture below.
Ronaldo in quarantine
New signing Cristiano Ronaldo is still completing his five day quarantine after flying into England.
He flew in on Thursday night and will be available to join training on Wednesday.
- Next Manchester United manager: Four replacements if Solskjaer is sacked
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Manchester United fans after defeat
- David de Gea sends strong message to Manchester United fans
- Jesse Lingard clarifies what happened with Manchester United fan
- Bastian Schweinsteiger reacts to Manchester United’s defeat to Liverpool
- ‘Paul Scholes was right’… United fans react to Liverpool defeat
- Solskjaer reacts to United’s 5-0 defeat to Liverpool
- Harry Maguire reacts to United’s 5-0 defeat to Liverpool
- Manchester United’s three worst players against Liverpool
- Sir Alex Ferguson fumes as Manchester United hammered by Liverpool
- Six things we learned as Manchester United lose 5-0 to Liverpool
- Rio Ferdinand reacts to Manchester United’s meltdown v Liverpool
- Solskjaer issues fitness update on Varane and Martial
- Confirmed Manchester United line-up v Liverpool
- Loanee Ethan Galbraith impresses with assist in rare win