Manchester United’s young players are all fighting their cause to try and make an impact for the under-23s.
There have been some impressive performances this season and you can track the top scorers here.
This page will update after every game week, enabling you to keep up to date with the most prolific players at under-23 level.
Manchester United under-23 top scorers 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Anthony Elanga
- Arnau Puigmal
- Joe Hugill
- Mark Helm
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Facundo Pellistri
- Charlie McCann
- Shola Shoretire
- Ethan Galbraith
- Alvaro Fernandez
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
Shola Shoretire is the youngest scorer in the side, opening his account at just 16.
Joe Hugill has made a strong early impression, having begun the season for the under-18s before getting called up for the under-23s.
Alvaro Fernandez is another player who has followed Hugill’s path. The pair joined United from Real Madrid and Sunderland respectively this summer.
- Odion Ighalo did exactly what he set out to do
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Sheffield United
- Looking back at Anthony Martial’s hat-trick against Sheffield United
- Marcos Rojo has three offers from clubs as he reportedly negotiates United pay-off
- Dan James is back on Manchester United periphery but he must be ready
- Odion Ighalo says goodbye to Manchester United
- Harry Maguire backs Axel Tuanzebe to have an ‘unbelievable career’
- Solskjaer’s five biggest wins as Manchester United manager
- Solskjaer praises Cavani and Greenwood, expects them to shine in coming months
- After seven tough years, this is a Manchester United moment to savour