Manchester United’s young players are all fighting their cause to try and make an impact for the under-23s.
There have been some impressive performances this season and you can track the top scorers here.
This page will update after every game week, enabling you to keep up to date with the most prolific players at under-23 level.
Manchester United under-23 top scorers 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Joe Hugill
- Anthony Elanga
- Arnau Puigmal
- Shola Shoretire
- Charlie McCann
- Mark Helm
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Facundo Pellistri
- Amad Diallo
- Ethan Galbraith
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Harvey Neville
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
Shola Shoretire is the youngest scorer in the side, opening his account at just 16.
Joe Hugill has made a strong early impression, having begun the season for the under-18s before getting called up for the under-23s.
Alvaro Fernandez is another player who has followed Hugill’s path. The pair joined United from Real Madrid and Sunderland respectively this summer.
- Harry Maguire names United’s strongest player and most talented
- Solskjaer says Bailly will definitely not face Granada
- Hannibal Mejbri ineligible for Manchester United Europa League call-up
- United loanee Laird endures tough night in 4-0 defeat
- Noah Solskjaer manages to see through Mourinho in a way the national media can’t
- Three reasons Dusan Vlahovic is an interesting Manchester United strike option
- Paul Pogba injury may have been decisive factor in United’s stalled title charge
- Axel Tuanzebe should start for Manchester United v Granada ahead of Eric Bailly
- Seven things we want to see from Manchester United v Granada
- Will Fish called into Manchester United first team training