Manchester United’s young players are all fighting their cause to try and make an impact for the under-23s.
There have been some impressive performances this season and you can track the top scorers here.
This page will update after every game week, enabling you to keep up to date with the most prolific players at under-23 level.
Manchester United under-23 top scorers 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Anthony Elanga
- Joe Hugill
- Shola Shoretire
- Arnau Puigmal
- Charlie McCann
- Mark Helm
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Facundo Pellistri
- Amad Diallo
- Ethan Galbraith
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Harvey Neville
- Omari Forson
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
Shola Shoretire is the youngest scorer in the side, opening his account at just 16.
Joe Hugill has made a strong early impression, having begun the season for the under-18s before getting called up for the under-23s.
Alvaro Fernandez is another player who has followed Hugill’s path. The pair joined United from Real Madrid and Sunderland respectively this summer.
- United’s latest bid for Sancho verified but not approved
- McTominay better than Rice says ex United star
- Jadon Sancho to Manchester United: Moving forward?
- Dean Henderson now has perfect chance to reinforce his Manchester United position
- Former Leeds fan favourite spotted wearing Manchester United shirt
- Three reasons Manchester United should avoid Sergio Ramos signing
- Manchester United swapping Pogba for Ronaldo would not solve the main problem
- Manchester United’s Hannibal Mejbri can return from international duty a different player
- Scotland fans go crazy for Scott McTominay after performance against England
- England v Scotland: Two Manchester United stars have scored for Three Lions v Scotland in last 25 years