Manchester United’s young players are all fighting their cause to try and make an impact for the under-23s.
There have been some impressive performances this season and you can track the top scorers here.
This page will update after every game week, enabling you to keep up to date with the most prolific players at under-23 level.
Manchester United under-23 top scorers 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Anthony Elanga
- Joe Hugill
- Shola Shoretire
- Arnau Puigmal
- Charlie McCann
- Mark Helm
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Facundo Pellistri
- Amad Diallo
- Ethan Galbraith
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Harvey Neville
- Omari Forson
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
Shola Shoretire is the youngest scorer in the side, opening his account at just 16.
Joe Hugill has made a strong early impression, having begun the season for the under-18s before getting called up for the under-23s.
Alvaro Fernandez is another player who has followed Hugill’s path. The pair joined United from Real Madrid and Sunderland respectively this summer.
- Hull boss McCann delighted to sign Manchester United’s Di’Shon Bernard on loan
- Henderson is excited by United signing Sancho
- United defender Eric Bailly endures mixed day as Ivory Coast exit Olympics
- Marcus Rashford posts long emotional message after decision to undergo surgery
- Di’Shon Bernard signs new long-term contract with Manchester United
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United
- United announce Rashford is set for surgery on shoulder injury
- Raphael Varane says goodbye to Real Madrid after agreeing to join United
- Photos: Sancho features as Manchester United officially release new 2021/22 away kit