Manchester United’s young players are all fighting their cause to try and make an impact for the under-23s.
There have been some impressive performances this season and you can track the top scorers here.
This page will update after every game week, enabling you to keep up to date with the most prolific players at under-23 level.
Manchester United under-23 top scorers 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Anthony Elanga
- Joe Hugill
- Shola Shoretire
- Arnau Puigmal
- Charlie McCann
- Mark Helm
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Facundo Pellistri
- Amad Diallo
- Ethan Galbraith
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Harvey Neville
- Omari Forson
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
Shola Shoretire is the youngest scorer in the side, opening his account at just 16.
Joe Hugill has made a strong early impression, having begun the season for the under-18s before getting called up for the under-23s.
Alvaro Fernandez is another player who has followed Hugill’s path. The pair joined United from Real Madrid and Sunderland respectively this summer.
- Zidane Iqbal: The Manchester United teenager with an eye for a spectacular goal
- Has Cristiano Ronaldo ever scored in all six Champions League group games before?
- Charlie Savage: The Manchester United talent who wants to become his own man
- Wagner highlights challenges of facing Rangnick's Manchester United
- 'The future'… Several Manchester United fans excited for Rangnick to unleash 19-year-old whizkid tonight
- 'Baller': Angel Gomes raves about Manchester United star who impressed him so much in training
- What channel is Manchester United v Young Boys on tonight? KO time, live stream and team news
- Manchester United add five extra young players to Champions League squad
- How have Young Boys fared since beating Manchester United in September?
- Rangnick gives further clues on how Manchester United will line-up, wants to see youngsters