Manchester United’s group of under-23 players all have outstanding potential.
You can keep track of the most creative players in the side here.
This page documents United’s top assist providers and it will update after every game week this season.
Manchester United top under-23 assists 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Anthony Elanga
- James Garner
- Arnau Puigmal
- Shola Shoretire
- Mark Helm
- Martin Svidersky
- Facundo Pellistri
- Lukasz Bejger
- Ethan Laird
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Harvey Neville
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
The side have kicked on after a slow start to the season, with several of the young players making the step up from under-18s football.
James Garner features on the list after his two assists against Salford in the EFL Trophy in September, before his loan to Watford.
Hannibal Mejbri features high on this list after establishing himself as a key part of United’s under-23 side this season.
- Odion Ighalo did exactly what he set out to do
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Sheffield United
- Looking back at Anthony Martial’s hat-trick against Sheffield United
- Marcos Rojo has three offers from clubs as he reportedly negotiates United pay-off
- Dan James is back on Manchester United periphery but he must be ready
- Odion Ighalo says goodbye to Manchester United
- Harry Maguire backs Axel Tuanzebe to have an ‘unbelievable career’
- Solskjaer’s five biggest wins as Manchester United manager
- Solskjaer praises Cavani and Greenwood, expects them to shine in coming months
- After seven tough years, this is a Manchester United moment to savour