Manchester United’s group of under-23 players all have outstanding potential.
You can keep track of the most creative players in the side here.
This page documents United’s top assist providers and it will update after every game week this season.
Manchester United top under-23 assists 2020/21 (including EFL Trophy games)
- Hannibal Mejbri
- Shola Shoretire
- Alvaro Fernandez
- Anthony Elanga
- Arnau Puigmal
- Amad Diallo
- James Garner
- Harvey Neville
- Omari Forson
- Charlie McCann
- Martin Svidersky
- Mark Helm
- Facundo Pellistri
- Lukasz Bejger
- Ethan Laird
- Ethan Galbraith
- Will Fish
- Dillon Hoogewerf
- Reece Devine
United’s players are competing in the Premier League 2 top flight after winning promotion last season.
The side have kicked on after a slow start to the season, with several of the young players making the step up from under-18s football.
James Garner features on the list after his two assists against Salford in the EFL Trophy in September, before his loan to Watford.
Hannibal Mejbri features high on this list after establishing himself as a key part of United’s under-23 side this season.
- Qatari investors planning ‘massive offer’ for Manchester United
- Fred says he enjoys scoring against Leeds and wants to keep doing it
- Bruno Fernandes will be looking to improve upon his formidable record against managerless Leeds United
- Raphael Varane gives his verdict on where Marcus Rashford ranks among the best players he’s played with
- Manchester United loanee Will Fish performances rated by Hibernian captain
- A look at how many times Mason Greenwood has been capped for England
- Erik ten Hag says Manchester United star is now injured and will not face Leeds tomorrow
- Manchester United ‘bid £100 million’ for Declan Rice last summer, claims transfer expert
- Dishon Bernard named in League One Team of the Week after impressive debut
- Former Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero finally steps up for Boca Juniors