Manchester United fly out to Italy later today for the Europa League fixture against Real Sociedad.
The first leg is being held at a neutral venue due to restrictions on flights into Spain from England.
United have released pictures from a training session at Carrington on Tuesday, and intriguingly Shola Shoretire was involved.
Shoretire, 17, was added to the team’s Europa League squad this week, the MEN reported.
United’s under-23s are not in action until Monday night, which helps Shoretire’s chances of being named in the squad travelling out to Italy this week.
A place on the bench is probably the best he can hope for, and that would still be a significant step forward in his career.
Eric Bailly in full training
Once again Eric Bailly trained in full. It’s always a relief to see. He hasn’t played for a fortnight and should be in contention to start against Sociedad.
Mason Greenwood was also seen looking cheery, after signing a new long term contract.
Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, Harry Maguire, Dan James and Juan Mata were among the players who were also photographed in training.
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge
- Manchester City out of Carabao Cup: Did Manchester United miss out or have lucky escape?
- Three steps Solskjaer can take to avoid bowing out like Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United’s players pictured back in training
- Raphael Varane’s possible return would be Manchester United’s best case scenario
- A look at Antonio Conte’s record vs Manchester United
- Fred and McTominay stepped up for Solskjaer last season and he needs them to improve
- Josh Cavallo: Raphael Varane leads praise after Australian footballer comes out as gay
- Facundo Pellistri looking ahead to Barcelona after second successive Alaves win
- Pochettino reportedly remains United’s top choice to replace Solskjaer