Manchester United’s two new signings are really beginning to settle in.
The club released training pictures from Wednesday’s session at Carrington.
Both Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho featured prominently and both were seen smiling for the cameras.
United posted the picture of Jadon Sancho and Jesse Lingard on Instagram with the caption: “We’re pretty sure these two are getting along just fine.”
Midfield star Paul Pogba also spoke to the club website about how his France international teammate Raphael Varane is settling in at the club.
Pogba said: “He just settles in by himself. He is someone very mature, a very good guy. I think you can see he is very good with everyone already. He is really good in the changing room, which is very important in football.
“He’s a top man, a top player and brings his experience, his quality and his personality, even outside the pitch, to help the team.”
Edinson Cavani was pictured training too, amid a drama over him being blocked from international duty.
Who will be fit for the weekend?
United’s training pictures were published on the club website with the title, ‘Countdown to Molineux’.
Preparations are clearly well underway for United’s upcoming fixture, away at Wolves on Sunday.
Sancho came off the bench against Southampton and he may hope to get a start in before the international break.
Varane was an unused substitute and United could look to get his Red Devils career underway with a start against Wolves.
Edinson Cavani should be in contention to at least make the bench. Anthony Martial’s underwhelming performance against Southampton should hasten United’s approach to getting the Uruguayan involved.
- Conte may be a serial winner domestically but he hasn’t cracked Europe
- Manchester United loanee Dylan Levitt dominates in Dundee United draw
- Marcus Rashford sends message as he looks to fix Manchester United situation
- Three quick fix signings Manchester United could make in January to get back on track
- Manchester United youngster Sonny Aljofree celebrates meeting Cristiano Ronaldo
- Is a diamond formation the solution to Manchester United’s problems?
- Manchester United youngster Malachi Sharpe scores on Scotland under-17 debut
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message as he looks to bounce back with Manchester United
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge
- Manchester City out of Carabao Cup: Did Manchester United miss out or have lucky escape?
- Three steps Solskjaer can take to avoid bowing out like Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United’s players pictured back in training
- Raphael Varane’s possible return would be Manchester United’s best case scenario
- A look at Antonio Conte’s record vs Manchester United
- Fred and McTominay stepped up for Solskjaer last season and he needs them to improve