After just recovering from injury, Amad was not called up to the Ivory Coast’s international squad during this break.
So in between training commitments for Manchester United, Amad used the time to do a bit of sight seeing.
The Manchester United teenager posted an image outside Buckingham Palace in London.
Preparing for a comeback
Fabrizio Romano reported at the weekend that Amad is closing in on a full return to fitness.
He claimed Amad was 10 days away from a return to full training, indicating he is expected back just after the Atalanta game.
There is serious competition for a spot at United and Amad may take a while to make a first team squad.
But he could target the away trip to Atalanta on Tuesday November 2 as a possible chance to be involved.
Expanded Champions League benches and the five substitutes rule gives Amad greater opportunity.
And he could also be useful simply as a guide, with United heading to Italy to play against his former club.
Any inside information Amad could impart about the stadium, team, etc, could be useful.
Amad would also be eligible to play in the UEFA Youth League at under-19s level if United chose for him to drop down and build up his fitness.
Fabrizio Romano reported also that the most likely scenario for Amad is he is sent out on loan until January. Until then he will be looking to make himself useful and seize any opportunities he can get.
Amad’s fantastic career start
- Amad scored on his Atalanta debut
Amad made an instant impression scoring in a 7-1 win for Atalanta on his Serie A debut in 2019.
- Too good for United under-23s
In three games for Manchester United under-23s, Amad scored three goals and provided four assists.
- Europa League star
Amad scored in his third ever Europa League game, netting an opening goal against AC Milan.
- Premier League impact
Amad provided an assist on his first ever Premier League start, setting Mason Greenwood up for a goal against Leicester.
- International hero
On just his second international appearance, Amad scored a matchwinning free-kick for Ivory Coast against Burkina Faso.
- Cavani issues fitness update ahead of United’s clash with Chelsea
- Josh King admits blocked Manchester United move was worst moment of his career
- Carrick says van de Beek is capable of playing as a false nine
- Rangnick tipped to have same impact at United like Tuchel did at Chelsea
- Manchester United fans react to Dusan Vlahovic reports
- Ralf Rangnick’s comments bring cause for concern for Luke Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises ‘terrific’ Jadon Sancho in press conference
- Manchester United predicted line-up v Chelsea
- German football expert predicts that Sancho will be perfect for Rangnick