Manchester United have made efforts today to try and close a deal for winger Jadon Sancho.
BBC Sport report United are still short of Dortmund’s £77.5 million asking price, with add-ons required too.
Sancho meanwhile has been busy training for England ahead of Euro 2020.
The winger showed his ability with a video on Instagram with a video of him ball juggling and then volleying the ball into the net from behind the corner flag.
Sancho left a message for England teammate Raheem Sterling who was next to him at the time and the first to react.
It is natural ability like this which makes Sancho such a special player and has allowed him to adapt so quickly to the Bundesliga.
Sancho has been setting records in Germany ever since he arrived, becoming the youngest player since 1967 to score 15 goals in the Bundesliga.
He has since gone onto score 50 goals for Dortmund and has more than 50 assists in all competitions too.
BBC Sport report United are considering whether to revise the club’s first offer for Sancho.
What they really mean is United are considering ‘how’ to revise the offer. A second bid is inevitable, it is simply a case of whether it meets all of Dortmund’s conditions or is another halfway offer.
For all of our sakes, lets hope the two clubs can make a quick agreement and spare us this dragging on for much longer.
- Raphael Varane will fly to Manchester to seal United move on Monday
- Manchester United in August: Predicting the transfer deals to come
- United loanee Bernard makes first Hull appearance in 2-0 win over Red Devils U23 side
- Report: Fenerbahce want to sign United midfielder Pereira
- Hull boss McCann delighted to sign Manchester United’s Di’Shon Bernard on loan
- Henderson is excited by United signing Sancho
- United defender Eric Bailly endures mixed day as Ivory Coast exit Olympics
- Marcus Rashford posts long emotional message after decision to undergo surgery
- Di’Shon Bernard signs new long-term contract with Manchester United
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United