Hannibal Mejbri has been training with Manchester United’s first team this week.
Hannibal returned to action from injury for the under-23s against Spurs in the final week before the break, after a month out of action.
Before his injury, first team boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had announced Hannibal would be training with the first team, but this has had to wait while he worked his way back to fitness.
Now he has been involved with the first team, finally, featuring amid a smaller group due to internationals, while getting to train alongside top stars like Edinson Cavani and Nemanja Matic.
It looks like Hannibal has made a great start, with his post on Instagram claiming to be on the ‘winning team’ in the training session.
Getting a chance to feature as part of this smaller group is a really good opportunity for Hannibal to make an impression, and get to know some of the senior stars better.
This will be just the start of first team involvement for the talented Frenchman, 18, who signed a new contract at United earlier this month.
There is an outside chance Hannibal makes the matchday squad at the weekend when United take on Brighton.
The next under 23 game is against West Ham on Friday 9.
- Arnau Puigmal announces Manchester United departure
- Could Jadon Sancho end up as Paul Pogba’s replacement?
- Tom Heaton to United would bring his free agent exit full circle after angering Fergie
- Three reasons Manchester United should play Hannibal against Fulham
- Every trophy won by Manchester United
- Manchester United fans are the best, says Solskjaer, as he hopes for lift from crowd return
- Solskjaer says Martial and James not ready to start v Fulham
- Villarreal striker Moreno scores 29th goal of the season ahead of United clash
- Manchester United target Sven Botman produces man of the match performance for Lille
- Dan James returns to Manchester United training