Gary Neville lashes out at Manchester United board
Gary Neville has hit out at the Manchester United board amid another shambles of a transfer window.
United have signed only one player this summer, and face a late scramble to get deals done.
Commenting via Twitter, Neville criticised United’s lack of strategy.
Neville pointed out that deciding against panic buying now would not be a valid excuse, given that United have had months to get business done.
Neville said that United need three signings before the deadline, not including the winger which is quite obviously required.
Unfortunately though, United have signed only five players on permanent deals in the last four transfer windows.
Expecting this board to get four more players in before Monday is unrealistic.
It truly is absurd that United find themselves in this position once again.
If the club had owners who cared, instead of the Glazers, Ed Woodward would have been fired or removed from his position a long time ago.
- Ajax star backs Erik ten Hag for trophies at Manchester United in emotional message
- Paul Pogba drops cryptic 'see you soon' message to Paulo Dybala, who is set to leave Juventus
- Antony suggests he will be available if Erik ten Hag wants him in emotional Ajax video message, Timber comments
- Manchester United send message to Britain's first openly gay footballer since Justin Fashanu
- Report: Manchester United could sign prolific striker for just £51 million
- 5 clubs £40m valued Manchester United man could move to this summer
- Ten Hag issues young player warning after handing debuts to 22nd and 23rd academy players at Ajax
- Erik ten Hag responds when asked about potential Manchester United double deal
- 'He is a giant'… Erik ten Hag says he can't wait to work with Manchester United star
- 21-year-old Manchester United loanee wins fans player of the year