Luke Shaw’s injury against Everton has provided new Manchester United signing Alex Telles with an opening at left-back.
Telles was pictured training with the squad at Carrington this week ahead of this weekend’s game at home to West Bromwich Albion.
Shaw is not going to just disappear. He is working hard to bounce back as quickly as possible.
The 25-year-old was pictured at Carrington on Thursday as United’s players trained in the gym.
Shaw was joined by defender Eric Bailly, who has also been out dealing with an injury since the last international break.
Bailly should not be far off a return. He was originally expected to be out for just a month.
Bailly appeared in good spirits in training as he shared an image on his Instagram page.
He was also pictured either playing up for the cameras or trying out a new training technique in the squad gym session, putting a resistance band around his head.
Shaw and Bailly are not on the cusp of immediate returns this weekend, but both could be available next month.
With the fixture list set to intensify over the coming weeks, every player will be needed.
- Mata’s impressed Solskjaer in training: Could he resume van de Beek partnership tonight?
- Manchester United loanee Facundo Pellistri returns to Alaves training after injury
- Solskjaer says United believe Will Fish could be a star
- Three things we want to see in Paul Pogba’s Amazon ‘Pogmentary’
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Granada
- Manchester United fans react to Jude Bellingham’s Champions League performance
- Three key questions as Declan Rice to Manchester United rumours grow stronger
- Brandon Williams will fancy his chances of rare game time for United tonight
- What channel is the Man Utd v Granada Europa League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news