Alex Telles and Bruno Fernandes have fond memories of their only game played together so far.
Both featured in the 2-1 win over PSG, before the Brazilian was later sidelined after a positive Covid test.
Telles is now fit and ready for action and he is getting ready to potentially start for United this weekend for the first time in the Premier League.
He shared a picture from today’s training session at Carrington alongside Bruno Fernandes.
Telles and Fernandes both arrived back in Manchester on Wednesday night after their international exploits.
They are both in contention to start on Saturday night against West Brom.
Telles’ international break was not too taxing. He played just one minute for Brazil, with the long flights the main issue.
United have two home games upcoming, against West Brom and then Istanbul Basaksehir next week in the Champions League.
The latter game could be one reason why Telles might not play against the Baggies, if United want to manage his minutes carefully and not push him to place twice in a matter of days. Brandon Williams would be the alternative.
However if Telles is not on the teamsheet on Saturday night, there will be a lot of disappointed supporters.
- Luke Shaw is the strongest player in the England squad, says Three Lions teammate
- Paul Pogba blames the heat for France’s disappointing Euro 2020 performance against Hungary
- Academy talent Johan Guadagno doing extra training in off-season
- Dan James helps Wales reach last 16 at Euro 2020
- PSG pushing to beat Manchester United in Varane race
- United’s latest bid for Sancho verified but not approved
- McTominay better than Rice says ex United star
- Jadon Sancho to Manchester United: Moving forward?