Alex Telles and Bruno Fernandes have fond memories of their only game played together so far.
Both featured in the 2-1 win over PSG, before the Brazilian was later sidelined after a positive Covid test.
Telles is now fit and ready for action and he is getting ready to potentially start for United this weekend for the first time in the Premier League.
He shared a picture from today’s training session at Carrington alongside Bruno Fernandes.
Telles and Fernandes both arrived back in Manchester on Wednesday night after their international exploits.
They are both in contention to start on Saturday night against West Brom.
Telles’ international break was not too taxing. He played just one minute for Brazil, with the long flights the main issue.
United have two home games upcoming, against West Brom and then Istanbul Basaksehir next week in the Champions League.
The latter game could be one reason why Telles might not play against the Baggies, if United want to manage his minutes carefully and not push him to place twice in a matter of days. Brandon Williams would be the alternative.
However if Telles is not on the teamsheet on Saturday night, there will be a lot of disappointed supporters.
- Odion Ighalo extension may look odd, but at the time it made sense
- Pellistri was given glimpse of possible United debut and he must use it as motivation
- Bruno Fernandes nominated for Champions League player of the week
- Manchester United sign Morecambe youngster Jack Kingdon
- Alejandro Garnacho stars in Manchester United under-17 win
- Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford made position changes look easy
- Dylan Levitt’s loan spell is not going too well
- Bruno Fernandes’ value is soaring after another tremendous display