Alex Telles and Bruno Fernandes have fond memories of their only game played together so far.
Both featured in the 2-1 win over PSG, before the Brazilian was later sidelined after a positive Covid test.
Telles is now fit and ready for action and he is getting ready to potentially start for United this weekend for the first time in the Premier League.
He shared a picture from today’s training session at Carrington alongside Bruno Fernandes.
Telles and Fernandes both arrived back in Manchester on Wednesday night after their international exploits.
They are both in contention to start on Saturday night against West Brom.
Telles’ international break was not too taxing. He played just one minute for Brazil, with the long flights the main issue.
United have two home games upcoming, against West Brom and then Istanbul Basaksehir next week in the Champions League.
The latter game could be one reason why Telles might not play against the Baggies, if United want to manage his minutes carefully and not push him to place twice in a matter of days. Brandon Williams would be the alternative.
However if Telles is not on the teamsheet on Saturday night, there will be a lot of disappointed supporters.
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge
- Manchester City out of Carabao Cup: Did Manchester United miss out or have lucky escape?
- Three steps Solskjaer can take to avoid bowing out like Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United’s players pictured back in training
- Raphael Varane’s possible return would be Manchester United’s best case scenario
- A look at Antonio Conte’s record vs Manchester United
- Fred and McTominay stepped up for Solskjaer last season and he needs them to improve
- Josh Cavallo: Raphael Varane leads praise after Australian footballer comes out as gay