Manchester United’s young forwards have had a feeding frenzy in front of goal for the under-18s in two games.
Joe Hugill (2), Mateo Mejia, and Noam Emeran have all found the scoresheet so far.
The notable name not among them is Dillon Hoogewerf, the 2019 signing from Ajax who netted three goals in three FA Youth Cup games last season.
But don’t think Hoogwerf has not been playing his part, because he has had a big impact too, in a creative role.
In United’s game against Blackburn a week ago, Hoogewerf came off the bench and set up a goal for Joe Hugill.
Then against Burnley at the weekend he had a big hand in United’s 5-1 victory.
Hoogewerf started on the wing with Mateo Mejia leading the line, but he cut inside as much as possible into central areas.
It was by doing this he created two goals, setting up one in the first half for Omari Forson, and another in the second for Mejia.
Hooegwerf was then hauled down while running at goal with a free-kick awarded, which Noam Emeran scored.
The young Dutchman made clear after the game he was claiming this as an assist.
While winning the free-kick may not officially count as an assist, Hoogewerf does have three due to the one from a week earlier against Blackburn.
He put in a couple of testing shots himself as he looked to get onto the scoresheet.
What this shows is that the 17-year-old is developing his game to become far more than just a goalscorer.
He will get chances to lead the line, and expect him to take advantage if he does.
But his versatility can only bode well for his future, and a step up to the under-23s is likely at some stage this season if he continues playing like this.
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'He can go to the top': Manager tips 'unbelievable' Manchester United loanee to achieve big things
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message
- 'Amazing feeling'… Manchester United attacker says it was a dream to hear fans singing his name
- Manchester United star sets all-time Premier League record in Red Devils win
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance