Conor McGregor reacts to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer being sacked by United
Since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked, there has been an outpouring of tributes to the Norwegian.
While his managerial qualities proved ultimately lacking, Solskjaer still has the respect of the fanbase.
Solskjaer gave everything he could for United until there was nothing more left to give.
MMA star Conor McGregor, a Manchester United fan, paid tribute to Solskjaer.
United fans say goodbye
There were emotional scenes at Carrington as Solskjaer left United’s training ground.
United supporter Luke Sellers posted a photo hugging Solskjaer as he departed.
United’s next step is to look to hire an interim manager, with the club confirming Michael Carrick will take temporary charge until then.
A permanent successor for Solskjaer will be made next summer.
- 7 Argentina players who have played for Manchester United including a now 38-year-old free agent
- Ten Hag eyeing £25 million move for Ajax's player of the season
- 5 alternatives to Frenkie de Jong for Manchester United, one is free, another is the PL's top bargain
- Manchester United target Antony could leave Ajax this summer, admits Daley Blind
- 19-year-old defensive midfielder thrilled to join Cristiano Ronaldo in Manchester United training