Marcus Rashford and his England colleagues are busy preparing for the Three Lions’ next Euro 2020 fixture against Scotland.
When they are not training, the players have been playing table tennis at the team hotel.
Marcus Rashford shared a picture of himself playing table tennis with Raheem Sterling, and it backfired.
Rashford’s technique came under scrutiny from Rio Ferdinand and then current United teammate Bruno Fernandes.
Ferdinand told Rashford, ‘U can’t hold the bat like that’, and Fernandes agreed, writing that it ‘says everything about his quality as a ping pong player’.
Rashford did defend himself, responding to Ferdinand, ‘Don’t fix what’s not broken’, showing he believes he has a technique which works for him.
Rashford and England are preparing to face Scotland on Friday night.
Harry Maguire is expected to return to the England starting line-up for the fixture. If England win, a spot will be secured in the Euro 2020 knockout rounds.
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United
- United announce Rashford is set for surgery on shoulder injury
- Raphael Varane says goodbye to Real Madrid after agreeing to join United
- Photos: Sancho features as Manchester United officially release new 2021/22 away kit
- Report provides update on United’s Covid situation after Preston friendly is cancelled
- Alejandro Garnacho grabs brace in Manchester United under-18s win over Tottenham
- Laurent Blanc said it was ‘an honour’ to be compared to Raphael Varane
- Logan Pye signs Manchester United pro contract
- Harry Maguire pictured enjoying holiday abroad
- Sergio Ramos and Marcelo congratulate Raphael Varane on Manchester United move
- Manchester United friendly at Preston cancelled
- Rafael criticises Glazers’ failure to communicate with United fans