They say never believe a signing is here until you see him at Manchester United wearing the shirt.
Well here we are. Amad Diallo is finally here and he’s real.
United topped off an already fantastic day with the team sitting top of the Premier League by three points by unveiling Diallo this afternoon.
The Ivorian winger was pictured being shown around Carrington after finally getting his visa cleared and arriving in the UK after his move from Atalanta was confirmed last week.
The young winger will now be assessed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his coaching team, and does not need to quarantine.
Here are the pictures we have waited a long time to see…
Amad Diallo: Player profile
- Breakthrough star
Diallo made his first team debut for Atalanta in 2019/20. He has one goal in his three Serie A appearances.
- Five years in Italy
Diallo was born in the Ivory Coast, moving to Atalanta in 2015 after impressing on a trial.
- Right wing dynamo
Diallo’s record at youth level is impressive. Last season he scored seven goals and provided 11 assists for Atalanta’s academy, which included a strike against Manchester City in the UEFA Youth League.
- Champions League debut
Diallo made his Champions League debut for Atalanta in 2020, impressing in a substitute appearance against Midtjylland.
- Three reasons for Manchester United to be wary of Fulham
- Anthony Elanga vows ‘I’ll be back’ after injury
- Solskjaer praises Diallo’s training performances once again
- After Phil Neville lands Inter Miami job, son Harvey provides first United u23 assist
- Hannibal Mejbri shows a touch of class in under-23s defeat
- United fans hope Diallo could feature this week after u23 absence
- Three players Manchester United were lucky to avoid in the summer
- United fans react to Anthony Elanga’s impressive under-23 performance
- Manchester United must fix right wing problem, says Gary Neville