One of the stranger Cristiano Ronaldo reports emerged last night since he joined Manchester United.
Ronaldo quickly settled back into life in Manchester, but a report from The Sun claimed the superstar has requested to move home from the mansion the club housed him in.
The paper claim Ronaldo has been kept awake by noisy sheep in the adjacent field.
The sheep had been pictured by girlfriend Georginia Rodriguez as Ronaldo and his family explored the area as they settled in.
The Sun‘s report claimed Ronaldo is particularly precious about getting the right amount of sleep at the right time and has swapped to a different seven-bed mansion.
Former teammate Patrice Evra saw the funny side, posting a message to his Instagram page. On a boat. With sheep. Because, of course, Evra just happen to be on a boat with a flock of sheep.
Ronaldo is currently recovering from featuring for Manchester United in midweek and preparing for a weekend fixture.
United visit West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday and he will probably be rested for the Carabao Cup game the following Wednesday.
Let’s hope the house switch pays off and he can continue his strong form this weekend.
- Edinson Cavani sends one word message to Manchester United fans
- Manchester United and Atalanta are polar opposites in one specific category
- Brandon Williams may have to be patient to regain Norwich starting spot
- Lack of Pogba to Ronaldo connection is biggest attacking disappointment
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata
- Marcus Rashford return could help Luke Shaw rediscover best form
- Tielemans dominated United and showed Solskjaer what he needs and lacks
- Bruno Fernandes made most key passes in the Premier League at weekend
- Manchester United’s players ‘lack grit’ says BBC pundit