Tahith Chong made a contribution to Club Brugge’s latest victory on Sunday.
The Manchester United loanee provided the assist for his team’s third goal in a 3-0 victory over Zulte Waregem.
This was Club Brugge’s 10th win in a row in the Jupiler Pro League as they moved 14 points clear of Antwerp.
Chong created two chances and completed 88 per cent of his passes in the win, also having one shot on target.
After a tough time on loan at Werder Bremen, Chong is really settling in on loan in Belgium.
Chong now has 3 assists in 3 league games for Club Brugge, two of which have been starts.
He has also featured in three cup games, two starts, in which he has one goal.
This impressive run of form is helping Chong make up for lost time. He provided just one assist for Werder Bremen and mostly featured as a substitute, making just four Bundesliga starts.
It is the confidence boost Chong needed and the 21-year-old should return to United in the summer feeling upbeat.
Whether he has a chance of breaking into the team is another matter, but if he comes back and hits the ground running, with a spring in his step from a successful stint in Belgium, then he may surprise the coaching staff and cause them to take him into consideration.
Manchester United loan exits 20/21
- Aliou Traore
SM Caen (season)
- Joel Pereira
Huddersfield Town (season)
- Andreas Pereira
- Diogo Dalot
AC Milan (season)
- Di’Shon Bernard
Salford City (until end of season)
- Jake Carney
- Ethan Laird
MK Dons (Jan to end of season)
- Jesse Lingard
West Ham (Jan to end of season)
- James Garner
Nottingham Forest (Jan to end of season)
- Tahith Chong
Club Brugge (Jan to end of season)
- Facundo Pellistri
Alaves (Jan to end of season)
- Teden Mengi
Derby (Jan to end of season)
- Dylan Levitt
NK Istra (Feb to end of season)
- Connor McGregor says he wants to buy Manchester United, what is his net worth?
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game