Scott McTominay has returned to training for Manchester United after a spell out injured.
McTominay was a late substitute against West Bromwich Albion after the international break. He then missed the two subsequent games through injury.
Now he has returned to training on a positive day for United ahead of tonight’s Champions League match with Paris Saint-Germain.
Paul Pogba was also pictured training. He was with the group ahead of the Southampton match, but did not travel.
The Frenchman should be involved on the bench tonight at least.
A further four players shook off fitness scares after the weekend, giving United near full bill of health.
David de Gea was back in training after banging his knee against the post at St Mary’s. He had to be replaced at half-time by Dean Henderson.
Alex Telles was also back after being substituted late with a groin problem against the Saints. He is fully fit and ready to go.
Donny van de Beek showed off an injury scar after the win too. Again, he is recovered and available for selection.
Anthony Martial also returned after missing the weekend game with illness.
All four were pictured at Carrington preparing for the Champions League fixture.
- Who is reported Manchester United target Facundo Medina?
- Three reasons for Manchester United to be wary of Fulham
- Anthony Elanga vows ‘I’ll be back’ after injury
- Solskjaer praises Diallo’s training performances once again
- After Phil Neville lands Inter Miami job, son Harvey provides first United u23 assist
- Hannibal Mejbri shows a touch of class in under-23s defeat
- United fans hope Diallo could feature this week after u23 absence
- Three players Manchester United were lucky to avoid in the summer
- United fans react to Anthony Elanga’s impressive under-23 performance