Paul Pogba and Mason Greenwood send messages to Manchester United fans after draw
Manchester United laboured to a draw against Southampton on Sunday afternoon.
United dominated spells of the match but could not show a killer instinct and conceded a sloppy goal in the first half.
The result felt like two points dropped and undid some of the good work from the season opener a week ago.
United’s players are trying to be positive, with goalscorer Mason Greenwood sending a message after the result.
Paul Pogba, who laid on the assist for Greenwood, also fired out a message urging the team to kick on.
United have one more match before the international break, next Sunday away at Wolves.
It is a pivotal match which will define how United have started this season.
A win and United have taken seven points from a possible nine, a big improvement on the three from nine last season.
Draw or lose and the improvement is minor, and United will lose early ground on the pacesetters, with Liverpool and Chelsea both winning their two early games, before they face off next weekend.
- Barcelona sporting director says Manchester United have made a very good decision
- 'World class': Teammate raves over Manchester United star after 'frighteningly good' international performance
- Manchester United receive a favour as international boss learns same lesson as Ten Hag
- 'Whatever we need': £113m star praises Manchester United ace
- 8 Chances Created: Manchester United star produces masterclass in upset international win
- 'Disaster': Player released from Manchester United last summer leaps to the defence of former teammate
- 18-year-old Manchester United whizkid who's trained with first team scores first youth international goal
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been helping Manchester United teammate improve a specific aspect of his game
- Manchester United could pursue 45-cap international if club makes big decision on Ten Hag regular
- Manchester United man ruled out of crucial international clash through suspension