Manchester United’s players are stepping it up as preparations for ‘Project Restart’ continue.
The Premier League is a fortnight away from getting underway again, although a full list of fixture dates is yet to be released.
United have a fully fit squad of players for now, and as contact training resumes, the training sessions are intensifying.
Eric Bailly shared an image of him battling Jesse Lingard for a ball, and added a caption, joking, ‘No chance Jesse’.
Marcus Rashford and Odion Ighalo also shared pictures from Wednesday’s session at Carrington.
United released more images of Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Sergio Romero, Nemanja Matic, and Jesse Lingard all in good spirits during the training session.
The incoming return to action is beginning to get very real, and it feels good.
- Conte may be a serial winner domestically but he hasn’t cracked Europe
- Manchester United loanee Dylan Levitt dominates in Dundee United draw
- Marcus Rashford sends message as he looks to fix Manchester United situation
- Three quick fix signings Manchester United could make in January to get back on track
- Manchester United youngster Sonny Aljofree celebrates meeting Cristiano Ronaldo
- Is a diamond formation the solution to Manchester United’s problems?
- Manchester United youngster Malachi Sharpe scores on Scotland under-17 debut
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message as he looks to bounce back with Manchester United
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge