New Manchester United training pictures released
Manchester United’s players are stepping it up as preparations for ‘Project Restart’ continue.
The Premier League is a fortnight away from getting underway again, although a full list of fixture dates is yet to be released.
United have a fully fit squad of players for now, and as contact training resumes, the training sessions are intensifying.
Eric Bailly shared an image of him battling Jesse Lingard for a ball, and added a caption, joking, ‘No chance Jesse’.
Marcus Rashford and Odion Ighalo also shared pictures from Wednesday’s session at Carrington.
United released more images of Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Sergio Romero, Nemanja Matic, and Jesse Lingard all in good spirits during the training session.
The incoming return to action is beginning to get very real, and it feels good.
- Manchester United wonderkid 'not in any rush' to return to Old Trafford, says manager
- £30m Ghana sensation credits Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag and explains Red Devils snub
- 3 Juventus players Manchester United could target – including 20-year-old sensation
- 'Weak point'… Neville slams World Cup star, says Manchester United ace would do better job
- 'He's not a leader'… Manchester United star under-fire from pundit in his own country
- Casemiro responds to Neymar's claim he is the best midfielder in the world
- 20-year-old powerhouse recommended to Manchester United by Rangnick dominates v £97m opponent
- Manchester United star vows 'important game', potential first World Cup start incoming
- 'Bit awkward there': Gary Neville urges international boss to play Manchester United star in favoured position