Marcus Rashford has sent a message to supporters after the 6-1 defeat at home to Tottenham.
Rashford played all 90 minutes as United were well beaten by Jose Mourinho’s side.
On a dark day for United, Rashford sent a message to say he shares the pain being experienced by the fans.
He admits the performance was nowhere near good enough and says he feels ‘horrible’ after the loss.
Rashford did not manage a shot on goal during the loss as United were well beaten.
Anthony Martial was sent off with the score at 2-1 and the team did not recover, but even prior to this, the defending was farcical.
Rashford’s message is good to see, but words mean little at this point.
United do not have a game for two weeks and the pain of this defeat and performance is not going to wash away easily.
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United’s win
- ‘The best I’ve played against’ – Maguire says of comeback hero Edinson Cavani
- Manchester United’s five best players in comeback win vs Southampton
- Five things we learned in stunning Manchester United comeback vs Southampton
- United fans react as Amad Diallo comes off the bench for Atalanta
- Manchester United’s three best players in 4-1 win against Newcastle U18s
- A year on from Astana, how have Solskjaer’s Manchester United youngsters fared?
- Dillon Hoogewerf hits hat-trick to send Manchester United clear at top of U18 Premier League
- Manchester United’s three best players in unfortunate U23 defeat vs West Ham