Marcus Rashford has sent a message to supporters after the 6-1 defeat at home to Tottenham.
Rashford played all 90 minutes as United were well beaten by Jose Mourinho’s side.
On a dark day for United, Rashford sent a message to say he shares the pain being experienced by the fans.
He admits the performance was nowhere near good enough and says he feels ‘horrible’ after the loss.
Rashford did not manage a shot on goal during the loss as United were well beaten.
Anthony Martial was sent off with the score at 2-1 and the team did not recover, but even prior to this, the defending was farcical.
Rashford’s message is good to see, but words mean little at this point.
United do not have a game for two weeks and the pain of this defeat and performance is not going to wash away easily.
- Director plays down ‘speculation’ over Manchester United talks with £80m ace
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘likes’ Manchester United star announcement
- Mason Mount best position: How he impacts Bruno Fernandes
- Early deal for £40m star is perfect way for Manchester United to approach striker dilemma
- The perfect player to solve Manchester United’s away record could be signed this summer
- Manchester United player coach hails ‘eye opening’ first season
- Manchester United target tells club he wants to go after Ten Hag talks
- Phil Jones shares FA Cup final plans after Manchester United release
- Manchester United Champions League pot for 2023/24, opponents, and teams we will avoid