Marcus Rashford sends message to United fans after defeat
Marcus Rashford has sent a message to supporters after the 6-1 defeat at home to Tottenham.
Rashford played all 90 minutes as United were well beaten by Jose Mourinho’s side.
On a dark day for United, Rashford sent a message to say he shares the pain being experienced by the fans.
He admits the performance was nowhere near good enough and says he feels ‘horrible’ after the loss.
Rashford did not manage a shot on goal during the loss as United were well beaten.
Anthony Martial was sent off with the score at 2-1 and the team did not recover, but even prior to this, the defending was farcical.
Rashford’s message is good to see, but words mean little at this point.
United do not have a game for two weeks and the pain of this defeat and performance is not going to wash away easily.
- 3 Juventus players Manchester United could target – including 20-year-old sensation
- 'Weak point'… Neville slams World Cup star, says Manchester United ace would do better job
- 'He's not a leader'… Manchester United star under-fire from pundit in his own country
- Casemiro responds to Neymar's claim he is the best midfielder in the world
- 20-year-old powerhouse recommended to Manchester United by Rangnick dominates v £97m opponent
- Manchester United star vows 'important game', potential first World Cup start incoming
- 'Bit awkward there': Gary Neville urges international boss to play Manchester United star in favoured position
- 'Absurd'… National team's physio praises Manchester United star's 'great work rate'
- Bryan Robson warns rest of Premier League that 'terrific' Manchester United star is only going to get better