Manchester United are pretty proud of the club’s TikTok account. It was included as a key part of the club’s supposed ‘success’ on a recent investor call.
But what’s actually on it?
The account consists of a several short video clips, from brief player interviews, celebrations, to attempts at viral memes.
The latest effort is a video making light of United’s win over Tottenham, which featured a controversial Edinson Cavani disallowed goal, before the striker scored one which did count in the second half.
The video shows Cavani’s angry reaction to the goal being ruled out, along with Mike Phelan’s exasperated face on the sidelines.
It then cuts to Cavani celebrating his second half goal, with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looking overjoyed on the touchline.
Cavani’s face after his second half goal was pure passion, with the striker expressing his emotions after giving United a 2-1 lead.
It’s uncertain whether United will see much more of Cavani beyond this season, with the striker considering a return to South America.
So United have to enjoy the Cavani moments we can get now, and savour having an elite finisher at the club.
His performance in the win over Spurs will live long in the memory.
- Arnau Puigmal announces Manchester United departure
- Could Jadon Sancho end up as Paul Pogba’s replacement?
- Tom Heaton to United would bring his free agent exit full circle after angering Fergie
- Three reasons Manchester United should play Hannibal against Fulham
- Every trophy won by Manchester United
- Manchester United fans are the best, says Solskjaer, as he hopes for lift from crowd return
- Solskjaer says Martial and James not ready to start v Fulham
- Villarreal striker Moreno scores 29th goal of the season ahead of United clash
- Manchester United target Sven Botman produces man of the match performance for Lille
- Dan James returns to Manchester United training
- Who is reported Manchester United target Mauro Arambarri?