Manchester United’s players have returned to training at Carrington – along with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Solskjaer had been in Norway for a break and has since returned to lead training as the club’s season gets back underway.
A number of notable names were involved in the session, including Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard.
Anthony Martial was involved in the session after his recent holiday in Dubai.
He was seen going up against young defender Teden Mengi.
A handful of young players were involved in the session too, with some key stars still on international duty.
Teenage striker Charlie McNeill was seen below competing with defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Jadon Sancho was also involved in the session as he looks to impress Solskjaer.
Young midfielder Hannibal also had a chance to impress after his recent injury which has kept him out of action for the under-23s over the past month.
It is possible Hannibal could be involved with the first team over the next month with Paul Pogba out injured.
The under-23s play Derby on Friday night, so this was an ideal way for the youngsters to tune up for that game, by training with first team stars.
United are preparing for Saturday’s fixture against Watford, in which the club are looking to get back on track after a poor run of form.
Manchester United’s next 10 fixtures after the November international break
- Watford (A)
Saturday November 2, 3pm
- Villarreal (A)
Tuesday November 23, 5.45pm
- Chelsea (A)
Sunday November 28, 4.30pm
- Arsenal (H)
Thursday December 2, 8.15pm
- Crystal Palace (H)
Sunday December 5, 2pm
- Young Boys (H)
Wednesday December 8, 8pm
- Norwich City (A)
Saturday December 11, 5.30pm
- Brentford (A)
Tuesday December 14, 7.30pm
- Brighton (H)
Saturday December 18, 12.30pm
- Newcastle (A)
Monday December 27, 8pm
- Manchester United's Champions League opponents could have springboard to finding best form
- 99 touches, 7 duels won: Manchester United star produces assured performance against West Ham
- 'Didn't put a foot wrong': Manager praises 'outstanding' Manchester United loanee
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'He can go to the top': Manager tips 'unbelievable' Manchester United loanee to achieve big things
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message
- 'Amazing feeling'… Manchester United attacker says it was a dream to hear fans singing his name
- Manchester United star sets all-time Premier League record in Red Devils win