David de Gea wants Manchester United supporters to be positive after the 3-1 loss to PSG.
United suffered a first home defeat of the Champions League campaign against the French side.
United were in the game at 1-1 until midway through the second half.
Marquinhos scored from close range after a corner, before Neymar scored a third in injury time as United pushed forward.
It leaves qualification finely poised. United still top the group, and need a draw away at RB Leipzig next week.
De Gea is not giving up. He sent a message on social media after the defeat.
The goals conceded only told one half of the story. Anthony Martial missed two clear cut chances in the second half, while Edinson Cavani’s chip bounced back off the underside of the bar.
Fred was sent off after a second booking, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s decision to keep him on the pitch highly questionable.
With five substitutes available, it felt like United made a big error not switching him out when he was on a yellow, and the team paid the price.
Champions League group stage fixtures
- PSG (A)
United win 2-1: Fernandes, Rashford
- RB Leipzig (H)
United win 5-0: Greenwood, Rashford (3), Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (A)
United lose 2-1: Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (H)
United win 4-1: Fernandes (2), Rashford, James
- PSG (H)
United lose 3-1: Rashford
- RB Leipzig (A)
United lose 3-2: Fernandes, Pogba
- Harry Maguire names United’s strongest player and most talented
- Solskjaer says Bailly will definitely not face Granada
- Hannibal Mejbri ineligible for Manchester United Europa League call-up
- United loanee Laird endures tough night in 4-0 defeat
- Noah Solskjaer manages to see through Mourinho in a way the national media can’t
- Three reasons Dusan Vlahovic is an interesting Manchester United strike option
- Paul Pogba injury may have been decisive factor in United’s stalled title charge
- Axel Tuanzebe should start for Manchester United v Granada ahead of Eric Bailly
- Seven things we want to see from Manchester United v Granada
- Will Fish called into Manchester United first team training