David de Gea wants Manchester United supporters to be positive after the 3-1 loss to PSG.
United suffered a first home defeat of the Champions League campaign against the French side.
United were in the game at 1-1 until midway through the second half.
Marquinhos scored from close range after a corner, before Neymar scored a third in injury time as United pushed forward.
It leaves qualification finely poised. United still top the group, and need a draw away at RB Leipzig next week.
De Gea is not giving up. He sent a message on social media after the defeat.
The goals conceded only told one half of the story. Anthony Martial missed two clear cut chances in the second half, while Edinson Cavani’s chip bounced back off the underside of the bar.
Fred was sent off after a second booking, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s decision to keep him on the pitch highly questionable.
With five substitutes available, it felt like United made a big error not switching him out when he was on a yellow, and the team paid the price.
Champions League group stage fixtures
- PSG (A)
United win 2-1: Fernandes, Rashford
- RB Leipzig (H)
United win 5-0: Greenwood, Rashford (3), Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (A)
United lose 2-1: Martial
- Istanbul Basaksehir (H)
United win 4-1: Fernandes (2), Rashford, James
- PSG (H)
United lose 3-1: Rashford
- RB Leipzig (A)
United lose 3-2: Fernandes, Pogba
- Who is reported Manchester United target Facundo Medina?
- Three reasons for Manchester United to be wary of Fulham
- Anthony Elanga vows ‘I’ll be back’ after injury
- Solskjaer praises Diallo’s training performances once again
- After Phil Neville lands Inter Miami job, son Harvey provides first United u23 assist
- Hannibal Mejbri shows a touch of class in under-23s defeat
- United fans hope Diallo could feature this week after u23 absence
- Three players Manchester United were lucky to avoid in the summer
- United fans react to Anthony Elanga’s impressive under-23 performance
- Manchester United must fix right wing problem, says Gary Neville