Manchester United have one foot in the Europa League semi-finals after a quarter-final first leg victory away to Granada.
The 2-0 away win should make the second leg at Old Trafford into a formality.
Goals from Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes (penalty) gave United a healthy lead.
The players were delighted with the win, while also being sure not to get too carried away.
Fernandes and captain Harry Maguire sent messages out on social media both making reference to the notion the job is only half-done.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka played his part in keeping another clean sheet. He is a model of consistency at right-back.
He sent a message out expressing his delight at the result.
Amad Diallo was an unused substitute but he did not let that get him down.
The former Atalanta winger posted on Instagram to celebrate the victory, which sets up quite nicely for him.
Amad has a good chance of getting some playing time in the second leg with United already 2-0 up.
Even if he does not start, a first half goal should give United enough of a cushion to tempt Solskjaer into giving him 45 minutes.
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game
- Manchester United a rebel with a self-serving cause as FIFA join fight against Super League
- Manchester United’s biggest wins of all-time