Luke Shaw was among the stars as England thrashed Hungary 4-0 away from home.
Shaw provided an assist for Manchester United teammate Harry Maguire to score a header, just like at Euro 2020.
The cross was one of three chances created by Shaw as he impressed at both ends of the pitch to continue his impressive form for England.
Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane, and Declan Rice were all on the scoresheet in the away win for England.
Marcus Rashford praised his England teammates following the victory.
Luke Shaw provided a personal best six Premier League assists last season for Manchester United.
He then followed this up with a tremendous Euro 2020 in which he showed his creative credentials, even getting on the scoresheet.
Now a new teammate could be set to benefit from his crossing.
Bring on Ronaldo
Manchester United have re-signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus and the superstar showed his great strength the previous night.
Ronaldo powered home two headers to help Portugal to a win over Ireland, and set a world record for international goals in the process.
He is going to be perfectly situated to profit from Shaw’s improved crossing ability at Old Trafford.
Shaw’s game can benefit too from having one of the best headers of the ball in modern history on the end of his crosses.
It would actually be a shock if Shaw did not surpass his previous tally for assists.
The combination could be a perfect match and Manchester United fans are already excited to see the pair link up…
- Edinson Cavani sends one word message to Manchester United fans
- Manchester United and Atalanta are polar opposites in one specific category
- Brandon Williams may have to be patient to regain Norwich starting spot
- Lack of Pogba to Ronaldo connection is biggest attacking disappointment
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata
- Marcus Rashford return could help Luke Shaw rediscover best form
- Tielemans dominated United and showed Solskjaer what he needs and lacks
- Bruno Fernandes made most key passes in the Premier League at weekend
- Manchester United’s players ‘lack grit’ says BBC pundit
- Kobbie Mainoo scores incredible solo goal for England under-17s
- Josip Ilicic hits form at worst possible time for Manchester United
- Ethan Laird impresses with another dazzling loan performance
- Paul Pogba fighting for his place despite his call to improve
- Why November 7 is date for Manchester United to make Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decision