Manchester United’s preparations for the weekend’s match with Leicester City are gathering pace.
The Red Devils were boosted on Wednesday by the returns of Paul Pogba and Eric Bailly, who were pictured training at Carrington.
The club website reported that Jesse Lingard also made his return.
More players are also expected to return to training today (Thursday).
These could include Anthony Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Luke Shaw.
Pogba was in great spirits on camera, and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looked very happy to have him back.
Bailly could have a major role in defence for the first time in the Premier League this season, amid injuries to Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof.
Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood and Donny van de Beek have been among the players training at Carrington throughout the break, alongside Nemanja Matic, Alex Telles, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Juan Mata.
Pogba is in particularly good spirits after leading France to victory in the UEFA Nations League.
Raphael Varane picked up an injury in the final, sadly, and he now faces a few weeks on the sidelines.
Young winger Amad was also pictured training as he steps up his recovery from injury.
- Loanee Ethan Galbraith impresses with assist in rare win
- United need Maguire to produce captain’s performance against Liverpool
- Luke Shaw will have to be at his best to nullify Mohamed Salah threat
- Rashford will be looking to maintain his goalscoring return against Liverpool
- What channel is Man United v Liverpool on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Mike Phelan sends rallying cry to Manchester United fans
- Brandon Williams plays first game in four weeks and it ends badly
- Zach Giggs plays in Manchester United under-18 win
- Matic expects Elanga to make the grade at United