Donny van de Beek has posted the first images of him back at Carrington.
The MEN reported this week that the Dutchman was back training in Manchester, along with Anthony Martial.
Both players are recovering from injuries and are being eased back into pre-season, while the rest of the squad is training in Surrey ahead of the weekend friendly with QPR.
Van de Beek is back out on the pitches doing ball work in the hot Mancheser sunshine.
His pre-season is just beginning
Van de Beek and hopefully Martial will rejoin the main group next Monday when they all return to Manchester.
A midweek friendly at home to Brentford could see Van de Beek involved. If not, he could feature the following Saturday away at Preston.
Van de Beek missed Euro 2020 with a groin injury which affected his last three months of United’s season. The rest has hopefully done him some good.
The Dutchman’s first season at the club was disappointing due to a lack of game time. He made just four Premier League starts.
His start on the final game of the league season in a victory at Wolves was an encouraging performance, and hopefully he can pick up where he left off and turn his United career around.
Manchester United pre-season fixtures 2021
- Derby County (away)
Sunday July 18, 1pm
- QPR (away)
Saturday July 24, 3pm
- Brentford (home)
Wednesday July 28, 8pm
- Preston North End (away)
Saturday July 31, 2pm
- Everton (home)
Saturday August 7, 12.45pm
- Has Cristiano Ronaldo ever scored in all six Champions League group games before?
- Charlie Savage: The Manchester United talent who wants to become his own man
- Wagner highlights challenges of facing Rangnick's Manchester United
- 'The future'… Several Manchester United fans excited for Rangnick to unleash 19-year-old whizkid tonight
- 'Baller': Angel Gomes raves about Manchester United star who impressed him so much in training
- What channel is Manchester United v Young Boys on tonight? KO time, live stream and team news
- Manchester United add five extra young players to Champions League squad
- How have Young Boys fared since beating Manchester United in September?
- Rangnick gives further clues on how Manchester United will line-up, wants to see youngsters
- Ralf Rangnick says Manchester United veteran is not under first team consideration
- 4-2-2-2: Predicted Manchester United XI v Young Boys: Amad and Elanga to start