Donny van de Beek has posted the first images of him back at Carrington.
The MEN reported this week that the Dutchman was back training in Manchester, along with Anthony Martial.
Both players are recovering from injuries and are being eased back into pre-season, while the rest of the squad is training in Surrey ahead of the weekend friendly with QPR.
Van de Beek is back out on the pitches doing ball work in the hot Mancheser sunshine.
His pre-season is just beginning
Van de Beek and hopefully Martial will rejoin the main group next Monday when they all return to Manchester.
A midweek friendly at home to Brentford could see Van de Beek involved. If not, he could feature the following Saturday away at Preston.
Van de Beek missed Euro 2020 with a groin injury which affected his last three months of United’s season. The rest has hopefully done him some good.
The Dutchman’s first season at the club was disappointing due to a lack of game time. He made just four Premier League starts.
His start on the final game of the league season in a victory at Wolves was an encouraging performance, and hopefully he can pick up where he left off and turn his United career around.
Manchester United pre-season fixtures 2021
- Derby County (away)
Sunday July 18, 1pm
- QPR (away)
Saturday July 24, 3pm
- Brentford (home)
Wednesday July 28, 8pm
- Preston North End (away)
Saturday July 31, 2pm
- Everton (home)
Saturday August 7, 12.45pm
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United
- United announce Rashford is set for surgery on shoulder injury
- Raphael Varane says goodbye to Real Madrid after agreeing to join United
- Photos: Sancho features as Manchester United officially release new 2021/22 away kit
- Report provides update on United’s Covid situation after Preston friendly is cancelled
- Alejandro Garnacho grabs brace in Manchester United under-18s win over Tottenham
- Laurent Blanc said it was ‘an honour’ to be compared to Raphael Varane
- Logan Pye signs Manchester United pro contract
- Harry Maguire pictured enjoying holiday abroad
- Sergio Ramos and Marcelo congratulate Raphael Varane on Manchester United move