Several of Manchester United’s young players are linking up with their international squads.
Under-23s forward Dillon Hoogewerf has been pictured in training with the Netherlands under-19s side.
First team forward Anthony Elanga is with Sweden’s under-21 side. He scored twice in his two appearances for them back in June.
Elanga has missed the start of the season with United due to injury and so it will be good for him to get some game time.
Who else is on youth international duty?
Under-23s goalkeeper Matej Kovar has linked up with the Czech Republic under-21 squad.
Midfielder Martin Svidersky has also joined the Slovakia under-21 side.
Ethan Galbraith has joined up with the Northern Ireland under-21 side. He previously has been capped at first team level.
United have one player in the England under-21s squad, midfielder James Garner.
Shola Shoretire and Will Fish are with England’s under-19s, while Daniel Gore and Sam Mather are with the under-18s.
Charlie Savage has also been called up to the Wales under-19s squad.
It all amounts to good game time opportunity for the young players, to take back into their seasons with United or their loan clubs.
- Bruno Fernandes and Diogo Dalot send messages to Manchester United fans after defeat
- Solskjaer addresses Anthony Martial’s performance
- Manchester United’s three best players against West Ham
- Five things we learned as Manchester United lose 1-0 to West Ham
- Confirmed Manchester United line-up v West Ham
- Henderson reportedly set for first United start of the season vs West Ham
- Which Eric Bailly will we see on his first United appearance of the season?
- Charlie Savage tries claiming deflected own goal and his teammates are not having it
- Ex United duo Falcao and Bebe combine to net late winner for La Liga side
- Teden Mengi produces captain’s performance in EFL Trophy win
- What is Cristiano Ronaldo’s penalty record for Manchester United?
- Ethan Galbraith impresses in cameo role to help Doncaster beat City U21s
- What channel is the Man Utd vs West Ham EFL Cup match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Solskjaer says Rashford could return after international break
- Bruno Fernandes’ creative numbers compare well with Paul Pogba despite assist gap