Cristiano Ronaldo has let everybody else do the talking since his move to Manchester United was announced.
Ronaldo said goodbye to Juventus on Instagram on Friday, but has kept publicly silent while the paperwork for his move to Old Trafford is being signed off.
There has been one acknowledgement from him.
Ronaldo has responded to a message from his former United captain Roy Keane, who he played alongside between 2003 and 2005.
Ronaldo responded with emojis, essentially thanking Keane for his wishes, and from his end, confirming he is United bound.
Ready to return
Ronaldo has reportedly completed his United medical over the weekend, The Telegraph reported.
Now he get leave the rest of the move in the hands of his advisors and agents, to tie up all the contracts and get the deal signed off before the transfer deadline.
Ronaldo was desperate to leave Juventus after three years at the club and they lost 1-0 at home to Empoli at the weekend.
United meanwhile continued an unbeaten start to the season with a 1-0 victory away at Wolves.
Ronaldo won three league titles at United during his previous stint, and one Champions League trophy. Hopefully his second spell at Old Trafford will bring similar success.
- Next Manchester United manager: Four replacements if Solskjaer is sacked
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Manchester United fans after defeat
- David de Gea sends strong message to Manchester United fans
- Jesse Lingard clarifies what happened with Manchester United fan
- Bastian Schweinsteiger reacts to Manchester United’s defeat to Liverpool