We are finally here. Manchester United are preparing to kick off for the first time in three months.
United have confirmed the team line up to face Tottenham this evening.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, James, Martial, Rashford
Substitutes: Romero, Bailly, Williams, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Ighalo, Greenwood
There are nine substitutes thanks to a temporary Premier League rule change, and five are permitted to be used.
Tottenham line up with experienced defenders Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld both on the bench.
Their XI is Lloris, Sanchez, Aurier, Davies, Dier, Bergwijn, Winks, Lamela, Son, Sissoko, Kane.
A number of talented players do not make the 20-man squad, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had this message for them earlier today.
He told the club website: ” You’re right to feel disappointed but there’s only one way of getting back into the team: working hard and showing that you want to give everything you’ve got for the team-mates that you’ve got. In the end, if you end up with a trophy, it’s all worth it.”
Defenders Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones are injured and were not considered for selection.
Kick-off is at 8.15pm and this is United’s first visit to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
A win can take us level on points with Chelsea in fourth (although they have a game in hand) and seven clear of Spurs.
Solskjaer is looking to do the double over former boss Jose Mourinho, after a 2-1 victory at Old Trafford earlier in the season.
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Marcus Rashford ahead of quarter-final
- What next for Dean Henderson at Manchester United as Blades eye alternatives?
- Smart loan move could see Manchester United’s Tahith Chong blossom in two positions
- Three United players who would be impacted by Sancho’s potential arrival
- 10 years after failed Manchester United move, Adem Ljajic is linked with another Premier League club
- Dan James could be a Manchester United fringe player next season and that is no bad thing
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v FC Copenhagen
- Who is reported Manchester United target Alex Meret?
- Reaction to report Tahith Chong loan could be two-years long