Manchester United have announced the starting line up for tonight’s FA Cup semi-final with Chelsea.
Here is a look at the XI which Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has selected at Wembley, and there are some big surprises.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Bailly, Williams, Matic, Fred, Fernandes, James, Rashford
Substitutes: Romero, Pogba, Martial, Mata, Ighalo, Fosu-Mensah, Greenwood, Pereira, McTominay
The winner of the semi-final will play Arsenal on August 1, after the Gunners beat Manchester City 2-0 yesterday.
This game is a break for United from the Premier League battle to finish inside the top four.
United beat Wolves, Tranmere Rovers, Derby County and Norwich City in previous rounds to reach the last four.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to the competition to win his first trophy as Manchester United manager.
- Ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s Manchester United display
- Erik ten Hag raves about new Man Utd signing after 1-0 win over Burnley, he went above and beyond
- Manchester United star produces a touch of absolute class and Rio Ferdinand was impressed
- Manchester United fans name man of the match v Burnley
- Manchester United fans are all saying the same thing as Hannibal shines v Burnley
- Rio Ferdinand names Man Utd star who impressed him, he responded ‘perfectly’
- Jonny Evans gives his instant reaction to first United start since his return to the club
- Gary Lineker’s instant reaction to Bruno Fernandes’ goal for Manchester United
- Five things learned as Manchester United beat Burnley 1-0