Manchester United have announced the starting line up for tonight’s FA Cup semi-final with Chelsea.
Here is a look at the XI which Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has selected at Wembley, and there are some big surprises.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Bailly, Williams, Matic, Fred, Fernandes, James, Rashford
Substitutes: Romero, Pogba, Martial, Mata, Ighalo, Fosu-Mensah, Greenwood, Pereira, McTominay
The winner of the semi-final will play Arsenal on August 1, after the Gunners beat Manchester City 2-0 yesterday.
This game is a break for United from the Premier League battle to finish inside the top four.
United beat Wolves, Tranmere Rovers, Derby County and Norwich City in previous rounds to reach the last four.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to the competition to win his first trophy as Manchester United manager.
- Joel Glazer comments in announcement to plan Super League
- ‘Absolute scandal’… Gary Neville rages against proposed European Super League reports and Glazers
- Three big positives from Manchester United’s win over Burnley
- What channel is the Man Utd v Burnley Premier League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Three key questions as Raphael Varane to Manchester United links ramp up
- Youngster Malachi Sharpe undergoes first Manchester United academy training session
- Manchester United U23s deservedly beaten by ruthless Manchester City
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Burnley
- Haaland has shown why Manchester United need to sign Sancho as a priority