Manchester United’s stars are in Italy preparing for the Europa League first leg against Real Sociedad.
The player flew out yesterday after a training session and press conference held at Carrington.
Amad Diallo was named in the travelling squad and he returns to the country he left in January when his transfer from Atalanta went through.
Diallo shared a picture on the plan sitting next to fellow Ivorian Eric Bailly.
It is good to see the two bonding and players of differing experience in the squad mixing together.
Shola Shoretire is the other young player named in the travelling squad. The 17-year-old has recently impressed for United’s under-23 side.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told the club website: “Yeah they’re in the travelling squad. Not just for experience, they’re there to make an impact if they have to.
“The two boys have done well in training and they are talents that we want to give experience to. First of all they’re travelling and then let’s see if they come on the pitch.”
Two players who are not involved are Donny van de Beek and Edinson Cavani.
Solskjaer said: “
Donny and Edinson are injured unfortunately, muscle injuries, so they won’t travel.“
Cavani was not involved in training at all, although Van de Beek did feature. This would suggest his injury is less serious.
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game
- Manchester United a rebel with a self-serving cause as FIFA join fight against Super League