Paris Saint-Germain are struggling ahead of next week’s Champions League clash with United.
The French champions have several players battling injuries, while others have also received positive Covid tests.
Thilo Kehrer, Juan Bernat and Mauro Icardi will all miss the game, while Marquinhos and Timo Draxler are doubts.
Danilo and Marco Verratti are both also undergoing assessments and could miss the game.
Manager Thomas Tuchel told Goal.com: “We are missing too many players. Maybe we will only have 11, 12 or 13 players available.”
One player who is now available is former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera.
The Spaniard declared himself available after returning to training for PSG today.
Herrera missed United’s win over PSG in 2019 through injury, with Fred, Scott McTominay and Andreas Pereira starting in central midfield.
At present United are spoiled for choice in midfield, with several players battling for positions.
While it is tough to guess who may start under Solskjaer this time around, a lack of options for PSG means Herrera is a probable starter for the opposition.
- Victor Lindelof: Credit where it’s due
- Solskjaer found a way to ‘unlock Pogba’ against PSG
- United fans’ PSG celebrations tempered by worrying financial figures
- Manchester United loanee Carney gets man-of-the-match on league debut
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans
- Tuanzebe shares what he ‘kept telling’ Rashford on the pitch against PSG
- Eric Bailly could be out injured until next month
- Three Solskjaer decisions which won Manchester United game v PSG
- Manchester United fans react to Alex Telles’ performance