Paris Saint-Germain are struggling ahead of next week’s Champions League clash with United.
The French champions have several players battling injuries, while others have also received positive Covid tests.
Thilo Kehrer, Juan Bernat and Mauro Icardi will all miss the game, while Marquinhos and Timo Draxler are doubts.
Danilo and Marco Verratti are both also undergoing assessments and could miss the game.
Manager Thomas Tuchel told Goal.com: “We are missing too many players. Maybe we will only have 11, 12 or 13 players available.”
One player who is now available is former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera.
The Spaniard declared himself available after returning to training for PSG today.
Herrera missed United’s win over PSG in 2019 through injury, with Fred, Scott McTominay and Andreas Pereira starting in central midfield.
At present United are spoiled for choice in midfield, with several players battling for positions.
While it is tough to guess who may start under Solskjaer this time around, a lack of options for PSG means Herrera is a probable starter for the opposition.
- Bruno Fernandes and Diogo Dalot send messages to Manchester United fans after defeat
- Solskjaer addresses Anthony Martial’s performance
- Manchester United’s three best players against West Ham
- Five things we learned as Manchester United lose 1-0 to West Ham
- Confirmed Manchester United line-up v West Ham
- Henderson reportedly set for first United start of the season vs West Ham
- Which Eric Bailly will we see on his first United appearance of the season?
- Charlie Savage tries claiming deflected own goal and his teammates are not having it
- Ex United duo Falcao and Bebe combine to net late winner for La Liga side