While many of Manchester United’s prospects stepped up to the first team at the weekend, a number of even younger players had a run out of their own.
A behind closed doors friendly was held against QPR which saw United win 6-4.
As noted by United youth historian Mr Mujac, Charlie McNeill (2), Noam Emeran (2), Omari Forson and Sam Murray were on the scoresheet.
The youngest player on the pitch was United defender Louis Jackson.
Jackson, 15, is an England youth international and one of United’s most highly rated prospects.
Last season Jackson featured for United’s under-18 side four times, which included the full 90 minutes twice.
United have a couple of ‘official’ under-23 games later on in the pre-season.
A team will face Stalybridge Celtic on July 27 and then Kidderminster Harriers on August 6, before the league fixtures begin to get underway.
- Manchester United youngster Will Fish already wanted on loan by two clubs
- UEFA expert panel name Manchester United star in Europa League Team of the Season
- £42m star has extra incentive to sign for Manchester United after perfect season
- Fabrizio Romano says Manchester United player exit is ‘close’
- Manchester United linked to ‘different level’ Brian Gutierrez
- Fabrizio Romano comments on Manchester United moving for Diogo Costa and Bart Verbruggen
- Marcus Rashford contract renewal at Manchester United has to now be getting closer
- Manchester United linked to five-times league winner with 50 international caps
- Casemiro sends message to Manchester United fans
- Italian press reaction to Rasmus Hojlund performance shows why Manchester United are interested