While many of Manchester United’s prospects stepped up to the first team at the weekend, a number of even younger players had a run out of their own.
A behind closed doors friendly was held against QPR which saw United win 6-4.
As noted by United youth historian Mr Mujac, Charlie McNeill (2), Noam Emeran (2), Omari Forson and Sam Murray were on the scoresheet.
The youngest player on the pitch was United defender Louis Jackson.
Jackson, 15, is an England youth international and one of United’s most highly rated prospects.
Last season Jackson featured for United’s under-18 side four times, which included the full 90 minutes twice.
United have a couple of ‘official’ under-23 games later on in the pre-season.
A team will face Stalybridge Celtic on July 27 and then Kidderminster Harriers on August 6, before the league fixtures begin to get underway.
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United
- United announce Rashford is set for surgery on shoulder injury
- Raphael Varane says goodbye to Real Madrid after agreeing to join United
- Photos: Sancho features as Manchester United officially release new 2021/22 away kit
- Report provides update on United’s Covid situation after Preston friendly is cancelled
- Alejandro Garnacho grabs brace in Manchester United under-18s win over Tottenham
- Laurent Blanc said it was ‘an honour’ to be compared to Raphael Varane
- Logan Pye signs Manchester United pro contract
- Harry Maguire pictured enjoying holiday abroad