Fred and Alex Telles pictured on rollercoaster with Neymar and Richarlison ahead of Brazil games
Brazil’s players can’t go on holiday yet after a long season, with international friendlies on the calendar.
But while in South Korea ahead of the upcoming game against the country, the Brazil squad has been enjoying some down time at a theme park.
Two United players on rollercoaster
This could be the most expensive group of people ever pictured on a rollercoaster.
Premier League stars Richarlison and Raphinha were among those also on the rollercoaster ride.
The squad were at South Korea’s Everland, the largest theme park in the country, with a few days to spare before next week’s first friendly.
Brazil have three games over the international break, facing South Korea on June 2, and then they are in Japan on June 6.
They then host Argentina in a friendly back in Brazil on June 11, before breaking for the summer.
Their late end to the season means Fred and Telles won’t be back for Ten Hag’s planned pre-season start on June 27.
It is assumed they will fly back to Manchester in early July, although its possible they could fly straight to Thailand where United’s first pre-season game will be held.
- Manchester United v Liverpool: July 12, 2pm UK time, venue: Thailand.
- Manchester United v Melbourne Victory: July 15, 11.05am UK time, venue: Australia.
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace: July 19, 11.10am UK time, venue: Australia.
- Manchester United v Aston Villa, July 23, 10.45am, venue: Australia
- Manchester United v Atletico Madrid, July 30: 1pm, venue: Norway