If you love Edinson Cavani, turn the volume up as loud as possible and hit play.
You won’t be disappointed…
The song above is written by Uruguayan superfan Sebastian Gomez Barbosa.
He describes himself as a musician and a biology student.
Explaining his idea for the song, he says he came up with it when he could not sleep.
Barbosa told Uruguayan newspaper Ovacion: “The idea came a bit as a joke and a bit seriously. In January of this year, one morning where I usually have insomnia problems, the refrain came to me. I got up and that same night I wrote the song.”
After roping in his cousin Leonardo De Los Santos, he recorded a music video combining murals of Cavani and video clips of the striker’s goals, and uploaded it to Youtube less than 24 hours ago.
He says he has sent a copy of the video to Cavani’s mother in Uruguay and is waiting for a response.
Cavani is currently back in Uruguay training with the national team. He is suspended for the match this week, but will be eligible to play in the Copa America if it goes ahead.
Cavani scored 17 goals for Manchester United in his debut season for the club and has become a big hit with supporters.
- Manchester United being linked with Sulemana again, Ajax in pole position
- Anthony Martial pictured working out ahead of pre-season
- Manchester United’s 20 most expensive transfer deals of all time
- Mansfield boss delighted to sign Manchester United’s Nathan Bishop on loan
- French media deliver their verdicts on United star Paul Pogba’s display last night
- Fred impresses for Brazil again in dramatic win
- Five German legends comments on Manchester United bound Jadon Sancho
- Diogo Dalot posts message after making Portugal debut
- Victor Lindelof makes timely contribution to help Sweden finish top