Jadon Sancho is in England ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Sun report Sancho attended a birthday party in London with Chelsea players Ben Chilwell and Tammy Abraham.
Sancho was pictured at the private party, and does not look ill.
The winger missed Borussia Dortmund’s last two matches with ‘illness’, as speculation over a move to Manchester United swirls.
Will United make a late move?
United have left this one late, possibly too late. But Sancho being in England helps with the logistics of a last minute transfer.
Officially, Sancho is in England because of the upcoming international break.
He is due to meet up with the England squad this week ahead of England’s fixture with Wales on Thursday.
So his presence back in his homeland is not necessarily surprising.
However it is certainly notable, and makes a transfer deal easier to conclude if Manchester United can agree a fee with Borussia Dortmund.
Speculation linking Sancho to United will continue until the deadline passes at 11pm.
The Observer reported today that the situation remained the same.
Dortmund want £108 million to do a deal, and United have not offered this amount.
The Times report United have Ousmane Dembele lined up as an alternative to Sancho.
Signing a new winger is essential for United. It is now time to make a decision.
- Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial’s performance
- Pep Guardiola praises United’s display
- Solskjaer says Shaw and Martial nearly did not start against City
- United fans react to Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s performance
- Dean Henderson draws praise from Graeme Souness
- Eric Bailly posts amusing message to Harry Maguire after United win
- Edwin van der Sar and Rio Ferdinand react to Manchester United’s win
- Donny van de Beek reacts to Manchester United’s win
- Bruno Fernandes has three word message for fans after Manchester United win
- Anthony Martial has “rediscovered himself’ claims beaming Solskjaer