United target Jadon Sancho is in England ahead of transfer deadline day
Jadon Sancho is in England ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Sun report Sancho attended a birthday party in London with Chelsea players Ben Chilwell and Tammy Abraham.
Sancho was pictured at the private party, and does not look ill.
The winger missed Borussia Dortmund’s last two matches with ‘illness’, as speculation over a move to Manchester United swirls.
Will United make a late move?
United have left this one late, possibly too late. But Sancho being in England helps with the logistics of a last minute transfer.
Officially, Sancho is in England because of the upcoming international break.
He is due to meet up with the England squad this week ahead of England’s fixture with Wales on Thursday.
So his presence back in his homeland is not necessarily surprising.
However it is certainly notable, and makes a transfer deal easier to conclude if Manchester United can agree a fee with Borussia Dortmund.
Speculation linking Sancho to United will continue until the deadline passes at 11pm.
The Observer reported today that the situation remained the same.
Dortmund want £108 million to do a deal, and United have not offered this amount.
The Times report United have Ousmane Dembele lined up as an alternative to Sancho.
Signing a new winger is essential for United. It is now time to make a decision.
- Stars who have played for Manchester United and Watford amid Bachmann links; including 3 strikers
- The Manchester United player we really can't believe will return for pre-season
- 34-goal Manchester United target signs new deal with £51m release clause from 2023
- Spanish press explain how Barcelona reacted to Manchester United's Frenkie de Jong bid
- Manchester United eyeing major swoop which could change Premier League history
- £25m DM is Manchester United's top chance to sign Ten Hag favourite, ahead of £103m duo, says Dutch journalist
- Photo: Donny van de Beek 'likes' Frenkie de Jong's latest Instagram post
- Manchester United pushing to sign 27-year-old, recently axed by Ralf Rangnick
- Romano: Manchester United miss out on winger to Premier League side, 5-year deal to be announced
- South American attacker 'determined' to sign for Manchester United this summer