Jadon Sancho is in England ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Sun report Sancho attended a birthday party in London with Chelsea players Ben Chilwell and Tammy Abraham.
Sancho was pictured at the private party, and does not look ill.
The winger missed Borussia Dortmund’s last two matches with ‘illness’, as speculation over a move to Manchester United swirls.
Will United make a late move?
United have left this one late, possibly too late. But Sancho being in England helps with the logistics of a last minute transfer.
Officially, Sancho is in England because of the upcoming international break.
He is due to meet up with the England squad this week ahead of England’s fixture with Wales on Thursday.
So his presence back in his homeland is not necessarily surprising.
However it is certainly notable, and makes a transfer deal easier to conclude if Manchester United can agree a fee with Borussia Dortmund.
Speculation linking Sancho to United will continue until the deadline passes at 11pm.
The Observer reported today that the situation remained the same.
Dortmund want £108 million to do a deal, and United have not offered this amount.
The Times report United have Ousmane Dembele lined up as an alternative to Sancho.
Signing a new winger is essential for United. It is now time to make a decision.
- A look back at Van Gaal’s Manchester United XI who were KO’d in Germany
- Bruno Fernandes’ award puts him above big name United legends
- Manchester United’s academy transfer spree could be a stroke of genius
- Solskjaer has backed United into a corner and could pay a heavy price
- Fred sends message to United fans after PSG loss, although he does not apologise
- United fans react to Odion Ighalo’s late cameo
- RB Leipzig stars say they are treating Manchester United clash like a final
- Thomas Tuchel admits PSG were lucky not to concede second goal against United
- Dayot Upamecano ruled out of Manchester United clash
- Anthony Martial handed 3/10 rating in French media after United’s loss to PSG