Manchester United youngster Nathan Bishop is toasting a surprise FA Cup victory at the weekend.
Bishop was representing Mansfield Town, who sit a lowly 20th place in League Two.
His side were away at Sunderland, who are in fifth place in League One.
And yet despite the chasm in places between the two teams, Bishop’s Mansfield emerged as 1-0 winners.
The surprise away win for Mansfield takes them into the FA Cup second round. United join the competition in the third.
Bishop posted a message on social media to celebrate the victory and clean sheet.
Bishop now has two clean sheets in a row, having achieved a shut out in a 2-0 win over Tranmere in the league the previous weekend.
The 22-year-old is making the most of his first loan away from United and is playing an integral part for his side.
The path to United’s first team will always be difficult for a goalkeeper, with David de Gea well established and Dean Henderson behind him.
All Bishop can do is work away in the background and focus on the tasks he has at hand, like making a name for himself on loan.
A FA Cup run would help, and knocking out Sunderland is a decent start towards that.
- Unhappy David de Gea reacts to Manchester United draw
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Elanga's performance vs Aston Villa
- Rangnick delivers verdict on Elanga's performance and explains Martial's absence vs Villa
- Manchester United’s 3 best players in 2-2 draw against Aston Villa
- 6 things we learned from Aston Villa 2-2 Manchester United
- Rangnick explains why Cristiano Ronaldo is not in the Manchester United squad tonight
- Confirmed Manchester United line-up v Aston Villa: Ronaldo not in squad, Elanga starts
- Cristiano Ronaldo's open and honest interview could be defining moment in Manchester United's season
- Manchester United's £19m man has proved himself and earned Aston Villa PL start
- Report: Rangnick expected to cancel Solskjaer's pre-planned United break in Dubai
- What channel is Aston Villa v Manchester United on? Kick off time, live stream and team news