Manchester United’s mission to win the 2020 Europa League is on pause.
12 hours after United’s 5-0 away win over LASK, UEFA announced the decision.
The suspension is due to the ongoing public health pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus.
United had pretty much booked a place in the quarter-finals after a first leg away win over LASK.
The match finished 5-0 with goals from Odion Ighalo, Dan James, Juan Mata, Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira.
The second leg was due to take place at Old Trafford on Thursday.
There is no guarantee the competition will even be completed at this point, with sporting fixtures across Europe in doubt.
- Manchester United wrong to blame supporters for negativity
- Max Taylor will be hoping for third time lucky as he looks for a loan club
- Solskjaer says he tried to pull Greenwood out of the England squad
- Solskjaer responds to transfers and Sancho speculation
- Teden Mengi is a genuine reason for United fans to be excited