Manchester United’s mission to win the 2020 Europa League is on pause.
12 hours after United’s 5-0 away win over LASK, UEFA announced the decision.
The suspension is due to the ongoing public health pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus.
United had pretty much booked a place in the quarter-finals after a first leg away win over LASK.
The match finished 5-0 with goals from Odion Ighalo, Dan James, Juan Mata, Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira.
The second leg was due to take place at Old Trafford on Thursday.
There is no guarantee the competition will even be completed at this point, with sporting fixtures across Europe in doubt.
- Scottish league champions set to sign Manchester United wonderkid on loan
- Two make debuts as Manchester United under-18s reach Premier League Cup quarter-finals
- 'Had conversations': £13m man admits to Manchester United talks
- 'Great player': Manchester United star urged to produce best form in World Cup qualifiers
- Bruno Fernandes training hard in Portugal during Manchester United time off